The mother of all bad ideas?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: The mother of all bad ideas?

Post by juansweetpotato »

General Mackevili wrote:Personally, I think their reason for designing this is stupid.

They seem to want a second option besides open carry.

But there already is a second option: concealed.

Nothing could be worse than a gun that looks like a fun toy kids want to mess with.
I agree with the Nothing could be worse bit, but all guns look like toys kids want to mess with.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Yes, I agree, Mr. C is king of the BS.

At 9 years old I was hunting with a .22cal/410ga. Savage over/under. It learned responsibility, bonding with my father, gun safety, woods-craft, care of machines, conservation of our environment, and marksmenship.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Sailorman wrote:Yes, I agree, Mr. C is king of the BS.

At 9 years old I was hunting with a .22cal/410ga. Savage over/under. It learned responsibility, bonding with my father, gun safety, woods-craft, care of machines, conservation of our environment, and marksmenship.
I was going to say something mean but let's bury the hatchet hey Sailorman? I'll buy you a buffet dinner at the Golden Crown Buffet Restaurant, heck I'll buy you two, to make amends.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic