The mother of all bad ideas?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Re: The mother of all bad ideas?

Post by Rutiger »

juansweetpotato wrote:So America is both fighting and helping terrorism. Nothing new there then.
It will surely be manufactured in China, if that makes you feel any better.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

The iShoot?
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

rozzieoz wrote:The iShoot?
:lol: :thumb:

Maybe the iKill

.,..the iMame? the iWound?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

The great thing about the "right to keep and bear arms" debate in America is that all of the serfs around the world who have had their rights taken away from them can't do a thing about American laws but talk about them. :-)
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

BTW/ My carry gun in America was a AMT Backup 45cal with 950fps 230grain Corbon hollow points. Smallest 5 round semi auto .45cal pistol made. I also still have a valid carry permit for the states. That's something you people from nanny countries can't say. Sorry guys, facts are facts.

".45 if you have to ask, you wouldn't understand"

"Ride, Shoot Straight and Speak the Truth"
Jeff Cooper
1920-2006
US Marine and Patriot
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

That reminds me of the time I took my son and daughter to hunt rabbits, my daughter 11 at the time insisted on carrying her HK416, unfortunately my 8yr old son not wishing to be out done brought his Kalashnikov AK47 because in his own words ‘’if you don’t have a big gun you are not a man’’. Anyway we had a great time obviously there was very little left to put on a plate.
Just after this we had to leave our farm as my son the little devil snuck into the Leopard 2A7 which was parked around back and managed to demolish not only the neighbours chicken coup but his outhouse as well while the granny was doing her business. Oh those were the days, and we absolutely refused to have any licences for any of our toys why on earth should we.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

sowth effricker?
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Leopard 2A6 main battle tanks costs almost 6 million. The 2A7 probably costs way more. No way an 8 year old and an 11 year old can drive one. Also doubt those outside of corrupt government officials can afford one. AK47 has a big kick even for a grown man. An 8 year old? An HK416 is pretty heavy and has a long stock for an 11 year old girl.

I call BS on Mr. Cynical. Show me photos of the Tank in your back yard and your kids shooting this stuff to prove me wrong.

Sailorman, the AMT is pretty compact but such a small grip? How do you get consistent accuracy and smooth draw for targets out at 20 yards!
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

NKOTB,

I will hazard a guess maybe you are from the US of A. and missed the irony/humour.

Quote Irony ''A state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result''.

And what was written probably passed so high over your head that there was a lack of oxygen. I appologise unreservedly for your confusion.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Personally, I think their reason for designing this is stupid.

They seem to want a second option besides open carry.

But there already is a second option: concealed.

Nothing could be worse than a gun that looks like a fun toy kids want to mess with.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic