Cambodia - you make me laugh!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Cambodia - you make me laugh!

Post by Duncan »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:15 am
Duncan wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:54 pm
General Mackevili wrote:Kids these days:

Yea. kids these days always picking the fruit before they are ripe.
Creepy comment about children!

charlie

Spoken by the man who says

a faint heart never fucked a pig
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

When Thailand expats visit Cambodia:

ImageImageImageImage
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

Is it some mafia punishment ?
Don't forget the water buffalo
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

On my way home today i spotted 3 young white guys on motorbikes. 1 of the guys on the back of a bike took his helmet off and clipped it to his backpack whilst they were all riding along. I saw that and thought i'd give him some sage advice.

I roll up next to them/him and say something along the lines of, "You should protect your head with that helmet and not your backpack, Cambodian doctors and hospitals aint that great at fixing heads that have scraped and bounced off the road," to which this simpleton of a human being replies, "It's ok, I've got insurance!"

To me, that reply is up there with the all time retarded replies of, "I don't need a helmet, i only live a few minutes away," and "I don't need a helmet, all the cops have gone to bed."

:facepalm:

I envision something like this

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Captain Bonez wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:02 pm On my way home today i spotted 3 young white guys on motorbikes. 1 of the guys on the back of a bike took his helmet off and clipped it to his backpack whilst they were all riding along. I saw that and thought i'd give him some sage advice.

I roll up next to them/him and say something along the lines of, "You should protect your head with that helmet and not your backpack, Cambodian doctors and hospitals aint that great at fixing heads that have scraped and bounced off the road," to which this simpleton of a human being replies, "It's ok, I've got insurance!"

To me, that reply is up there with the all time retarded replies of, "I don't need a helmet, i only live a few minutes away," and "I don't need a helmet, all the cops have gone to bed."

Brilliant, as they say "Its hard to win an argument with a smart person, but its nearly impossible to win an argument with an idiot" :lol:

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Captain Bonez wrote:On my way home today i spotted 3 young white guys on motorbikes. 1 of the guys on the back of a bike took his helmet off and clipped it to his backpack whilst they were all riding along. I saw that and thought i'd give him some sage advice.

Cambodia, you don't make me laugh. :(
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Captain Bonez wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:02 pm

best photo of the day, mind if i pinch it?
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Anything i post on a public forum is for anyone to use :thumb:
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Username Taken wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:50 pm Image
Hahaha. The guy in the pink shirt’s quiet smile at the dude in ....tar? Decades old shit?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic