I want to invest my 500 AUD

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: I want to invest my 500 AUD

Post by SinnSisamouth »

chickens wreck land and eat a shit load

plus they cluck a lot
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
gavinbrisbane
Expatriate

Post by gavinbrisbane »

Next alternative to Beef Cattle apparently!?!

Cleaner than chickens & eat less...

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/201 ... uinea-pigs
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

i thought insects were the next "big" thing?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Samouth wrote:Thanks everyone for the advices. Since i don't need to use these money i will keep them for a while and later i might get it exchanged and start having a retirement saving from it.
Samouth,, if you are interested in starting a small [ part-time ] business venture by yourself, I will give you a good idea that I have, and you should be able to double your money at the end of the year. This is not a gimmick , it's a genuine offer, and I am confident you will have the skills to do it, but I will give you all the necessary advise you need. It's a project that you can do every year and enlarge on.

Send me a PM if interested.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Samouth wrote:
PSD-Kiwi wrote:Wait...no one has asked how Samouth ended up with $500AUD in the first place!

Samouth...how did you end up in possession of such a large sum of AUS?
Ok, i don't expect people to ask this question, because i know in general westerners don't ask how one earn the money. BTW i don't think 500 AUD is a large amount of money. :)
I just find it.odd that any Cambodian would somehow be in possession of $500AUD, and I'm interested in how you got it...did you snatch a tourists purse? I would understand if you'd recently travelled to Australia with your sugardaddy and forgot to exchange it.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:
Samouth wrote:
PSD-Kiwi wrote:Wait...no one has asked how Samouth ended up with $500AUD in the first place!

Samouth...how did you end up in possession of such a large sum of AUS?
Ok, i don't expect people to ask this question, because i know in general westerners don't ask how one earn the money. BTW i don't think 500 AUD is a large amount of money. :)
I just find it.odd that any Cambodian would somehow be in possession of $500AUD, and I'm interested in how you got it...did you snatch a tourists purse? I would understand if you'd recently travelled to Australia with your sugardaddy and forgot to exchange it.

Out of curiosity why do you find it odd? Are you questioning Cambodian ability to earn the money? Is it because we are Cambodian we are not capable to earn foreign money and it has to be given by other people. I think you need to stop underestimate Cambodian. Not all of us are stupid and uneducated. You have to see Cambodian in a different way from now on. You need to value us. BTW, what do you mean by saying if i snatched the purse from tourist? Do you think Cambodian would come to you ask you how you earn the money if they saw you holding a bunch of Khmer Riel? It is just so wrong when someone is eager to know how one earn the money and you know it. BTW, if it was given by my sugardaddy, it is not your business and i don't need to tell you.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

BTW, if it was given by my sugardaddy
sugar daddy?? ur batting for the other side now ?

My gf saves $200/month from her job,
not all asians just "eat , drink and be merry for tomorrow we die" LOL
Last edited by phuketrichard on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

No, I'm not accusing you of anything. I just don't understand how a Cambodian, living in Cambodia, has suddenly ended up with a large sum of foreign currency? Have you been to Australia recently, was it a tip from an Australian for a job well done? The reason I find it.odd is because AUD is not used in Cambodia, if you had 500 bucks in Riel or USD then that would be understandable because they are the accepted curren ies in Cambodia...not AUD.
Last edited by PSD-Kiwi on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

samouth new job

n. pl. gig·o·los
1. A man who has a continuing sexual relationship with and receives financial support from a usually older woman or man.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

It would be even more odd if he had $500 NZ dollars. Sell the stuff, the Oz dollar is going nowhere but down. Then invest in the stock market, has it still only got one stock?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic