Several injured and hundreds trapped after two explosions at 'American Airlines' check-in desk in Brussels Airport

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Several injured and hundreds trapped after two explosions at 'American Airlines' check-in desk in Brussels Airport

Post by Anchor Moy »

Latest tally : 26 dead and 136 injured.
Brussels explosions: multiple casualties after airport and metro attacks – live : http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2 ... ve-updates
At least 11 killed and 81 injured in Zaventem airport blasts
15 dead and 55 injured in metro station blast
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Several injured and hundreds trapped after two explosions at 'American Airlines' check-in desk in Brussels Airport

Post by frank lee bent »

choul mrai muslim scum.
blame the wahabi salafist scum from Saudi
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

ot mien kampf wrote:
TheGrinchSR wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:fuckk;

this is not going to go down well;
Why cant those pussies that run the western world accept it, they need bomb the fuck out of Syria an clear out Isis as it appears their winning
the war on terror

fuck being politically correct.
It wouldn't work. You could nuke Syria to a glass landscape and this would only get worse. ISIS is not Syria. It's a group of angry disaffected Islamic extremists from all over the planet. There are members everywhere. The number one concern today should be securing Pakistan which has a highly sympathetic population and a nuclear arsenal. Fuck Syria, it's a sideshow. It's time to invade Iran, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and finish this properly. Sadly, there's no guts for any of this... so people will continue to be blown up at random forever. This isn't like the IRA, there can't be peace because there's no-one to negotiate that with in this instance.
I don't care what Muslims do in Muslim lands.

The problem is these Muslims who have no history in Europe coming and destroying the continent with rape and murder. They don't care because they have no connection to European culture. I'd close down every mosque and ship them back to their ancestral homes. They are guests, just like the barang in Cambodia or Khmer in Thailand, and when they act up they should be deported and their places of worship shut down. Western countries have no balls, they need to be like the Thais and say "my people first, the rest are second" and have no qualms deporting non-citizens.

Trump had it right. The problem isn't the Muslims over there, it's the ones who come to our countries and feel "oppressed" because Western countries aren't like Islamic ones.

I don't care what Christians do in Christian lands.

The problem is these Christians who have no history in the Middle East coming and destroying the continent with war, rape and murder. They don't care because they have no connection to Middle Eastern culture. I'd close down every Church and ship them back to their ancestral homes. They are guests, just like the barang in Cambodia or Khmer in Thailand, and when they act up they should be deported and their places of worship shut down. Middle Eastern countries have no balls, they need to be like the Thais and say "my people first, the rest are second" and have no qualms deporting non-citizens.

Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei had it right. The problem isn't the Christians over there, it's the ones who come to our countries and feel "oppressed" because Islamic countries aren't like Western ones.

:lol:
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf »

CJM555 wrote:
ot mien kampf wrote:
TheGrinchSR wrote:

Why cant those pussies that run the western world accept it, they need bomb the fuck out of Syria an clear out Isis as it appears their winning
the war on terror

It wouldn't work. You could nuke Syria to a glass landscape and this would only get worse. ISIS is not Syria. It's a group of angry disaffected Islamic extremists from all over the planet. There are members everywhere. The number one concern today should be securing Pakistan which has a highly sympathetic population and a nuclear arsenal. Fuck Syria, it's a sideshow. It's time to invade Iran, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and finish this properly. Sadly, there's no guts for any of this... so people will continue to be blown up at random forever. This isn't like the IRA, there can't be peace because there's no-one to negotiate that with in this instance.

The problem is these Muslims who have no history in Europe coming and destroying the continent with rape and murder. They don't care because they have no connection to European culture. I'd close down every mosque and ship them back to their ancestral homes. They are guests, just like the barang in Cambodia or Khmer in Thailand, and when they act up they should be deported and their places of worship shut down. Western countries have no balls, they need to be like the Thais and say "my people first, the rest are second" and have no qualms deporting non-citizens.

Trump had it right. The problem isn't the Muslims over there, it's the ones who come to our countries and feel "oppressed" because Western countries aren't like Islamic ones.

The problem is these Christians who have no history in the Middle East coming and destroying the continent with war, rape and murder. They don't care because they have no connection to Middle Eastern culture. I'd close down every Church and ship them back to their ancestral homes. They are guests, just like the barang in Cambodia or Khmer in Thailand, and when they act up they should be deported and their places of worship shut down. Middle Eastern countries have no balls, they need to be like the Thais and say "my people first, the rest are second" and have no qualms deporting non-citizens.

Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei had it right. The problem isn't the Christians over there, it's the ones who come to our countries and feel "oppressed" because Islamic countries aren't like Western ones.

Funny I thought Christianity was formed in the Middle East 600 years before Islam.

But keep touching yourself and laughing at your own jokes.
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

ot mien kampf wrote:
CJM555 wrote:
ot mien kampf wrote:
TheGrinchSR wrote:

the war on terror

Funny I thought Christianity was formed in the Middle East 600 years before Islam.

But keep touching yourself and laughing at your own jokes.

Ok, will do :lol:
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf »

I'm just waiting for the Islamists to provoke Europe to the point that European civility wears out. The reaction will be glorious and I'll pour out a glass and celebrate every Islamist killed by the war they wanted to start. The Uighur terrorists in China and Chechens in Russia mean there will be absolutely no sympathy anywhere outside their own Muslim hell holes.
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

ot mien kampf wrote:I'm just waiting for the Islamists to provoke Europe to the point that European civility wears out. The reaction will be glorious and I'll pour out a glass and celebrate every Islamist killed by the war they wanted to start. The Uighur terrorists in China and Chechens in Russia mean there will be absolutely no sympathy anywhere outside their own Muslim hell holes.

It's a bit silly to think or even suggest any armed forces of any country can counter terrorism.

ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf »

CJM555 wrote:
ot mien kampf wrote:I'm just waiting for the Islamists to provoke Europe to the point that European civility wears out. The reaction will be glorious and I'll pour out a glass and celebrate every Islamist killed by the war they wanted to start. The Uighur terrorists in China and Chechens in Russia mean there will be absolutely no sympathy anywhere outside their own Muslim hell holes.

It's a bit silly to think or even suggest any armed forces of any country can counter terrorism.

Part of what ended the troubles in Ireland was the growth of the paramilitary Ulster in response to the IRA so it became a stalemate because neither population could be displaced. In the not to distant future, non-Muslims will rise up and either a nationalist government or a paramilitary group will return violence in kind and I'll just laugh at the Muslims and say "you get what you ask for".

I don't get what your anti-Israel video means though, Israelis a perfect example of what I say. Every time the Palestinians rise up, they get bombed back to the stone age and nothing gets better for them. They act like shit, they get treated like shit, no sympathy. People say a few things to please the Arabs in exchange for oil and then nothing happens because no one gives two shits about people, like Muslims, who turn to terrorism.
gavinbrisbane
Expatriate

Post by gavinbrisbane »

Latest News for Brussels:

31 Killed 106 Injured

11 at the Airport (2 Blasts); 20 at the Metro (single blast)

- although local media reports 34 Killed (?)

ALL Public transport in/around Brussels suspended

I can never understand how people can do this to each other, the sad part is the victims are innocent just going about their ordinary daily business.....

.....many lives changed forever now!!
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Can either philosophy truly hope to stand up in heaven or jannah, to their deity of choice and claim to be the initially aggrieved party?
Who is innocent of any wrongdoing other then vengeance.
And hope to have their god of choice agree with them and forgive them for their sins?
And lets face it - that exactly what they are, from any perspective.

And so the circle of hatred and intolerance keeps growing. on BOTH sides.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic