7 reasons why I am finished with Khmer440 for good this time

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
carter
Tourist

7 reasons why I am finished with Khmer440 for good this time

Post by carter »

Hello all of you on Cambodia expats online. I have infrequently checked in with you over the year past. You are winning in quality v quantity. I have been a poster on Kh440 for just short of a decade hardly contributing. What can I say? A working man in Siam bloody Reap with a family to entertain. Over the last year I witnessed 440 go from good entertainment to complete shite.
I give you my 7 reasons why I leave now:

1-Nasty trolling-I am in my fifties. I don't want to read page after grusome page of threats from poster to other posters. Whats happened? Poor mr Gavin. Takes unnecessary shit from them now.

2-Vladi-He is a bad strain of the clap that won't go away, infecting all threads. Please tell me this board is free of his dirty old hands. Is it?

3-Cabal-I don't post enough to be in it. I don't wan to be. It is a place for the cabal and only that now.

4-Life is bored-No, your posters are bored.

5-No monger talk-We are adults? Yes? Then why not talk? I replied to a threat about 104 bars months back and to my surprise it was all vanished a day after.

6-Gibbon arms-This troll is mr Scobienz himself or a dear friend of the cabal. We are not all idiots! The owners have linked unsavory trolls to their other main handle but they not do this for mr Gibbon arms. Why? They admit they know who it is but will not link to these facts. Why? Because it is mr Scobienz or his hateful cabal friend. And he knows him. They all know him. Why promote a hateful troll and protect him like this on your board? We know why. Not a fair place for me. Thats all they talk about.

7-batshitecrazywierdo-SMH. If your idea of a good poster activity is this I am finished for good.

CEO is still around and seems to run smoothly. It would be a touch of class to have more females and perhaps there are some here hiding.? I see you have managed to captivate most if not all(hello AIA) of the many old hands and die hard 440ers. They all are better and interesting here now. I know you mr Hanky! Salute. I wish to see more of the good people from the old board venture here. Maybe they stay hidden? New names? Some afraid the cabal will disown them on the old board if they seen here? Tsk. Tsk. Take away BSWC Vladi and all the bad flaming out of Kh440 and you maybe more active here than there now. I click and click and nothing to read there now. Only shit talk.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Re: 7 reasons why I am finished with Kh440 for good this time

Post by Rutiger »

I look forward to reading your positive contributions to this forum. Lead by example.
:thumb:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

they are a bunch of knobs but there not that bad actually if compared with the wankers at thai visa.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

I'm not much for the general forum navel-gazing that often pervades internet forums. When the forum becomes as much about the members themselves as the thread topics I personally lose interest. I think when a forum becomes a social club, then most interesting or controversial conversation is lost for fear of alienating friends and losing percieved social status...and that is what seems to bring up the "cabal" accusations as long-term posters repeat inside personal jokes and some newer and different posters are group-ridiculed.

The cure for that, OP, is for you to add quality content to the forum that you personally find intersting and worthy of discussion and post your genuine, honest opinions on threads that other posters start while ignoring the negative comments if you find that distasteful. Arguments and fights will be unavoidable, but you don't have to continue reading those threads if they annoy you.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
asp
Expatriate

Post by asp »

Same shit happens here. I read them both, take what I need and leave the rest or else just leave.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

I've no idea, but R.I.P! I need the peace in mind.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: 7 reasons why I am finished with Kh440 for good this time

Post by General Mackevili »

Welcome aboard, lurker!

asp wrote:Same shit happens here. I read them both, take what I need and leave the rest or else just leave.
That. Forums definitely taught me how to skim read.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

Being that you've insulted the cream of the forum, they'll probably start a new thread for you-

SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

and you feel you need to tell us this trivial shit because?

dont like it then dont go on it like me
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain