How much pot do you smoke a month? Anonymous poll

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.

How much pot do you smoke a month?

I would never do that sort of thing.
17%
Gave it up years ago
33%
1 joint/reefer/blunt
No votes
No votes
3%
5 grams
3%
7%
7%
3%
40 and above.
27%

Total votes: 30
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: How much pot do you smoke a month? Anonymous poll

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Actually, digger, Incant speak for all the pizza places, but happiness on 178 sell really quite decent stuff. Only thing is, it's not cured properly so I like to allow it a week in a mason jar being aired once a day for ten minutes. Then it's lovely.
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by logos »

Never touched the stuff in my life. Never even remotely tempted, no incentive nor opportunity. Nobody I knew smoked even tobacco, frowned upon, in my background if you're a user, you're a loser.

So.. What have I been missing? Should I give it a try to know what's it's all about, or would that be dumb ? Genuine question.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

logos wrote: So.. What have I been missing? Should I give it a try to know what's it's all about, or would that be dumb ? Genuine question.
Never touched it myself. Never felt the need, even though it was always around and available. It's not a moral issue for me or anything but since it is illegal, I don't bother with it. As it becomes further de-criminalized, I might give it a try some time. Doubt I'll smoke it much, though. I'll try some THC-added products and see how that goes...see if I find it relaxing or not.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

logos wrote:Never touched the stuff in my life. Never even remotely tempted, no incentive nor opportunity. Nobody I knew smoked even tobacco, frowned upon, in my background if you're a user, you're a loser.

So.. What have I been missing? Should I give it a try to know what's it's all about, or would that be dumb ? Genuine question.
Stoned is more complicated than drunk. Pot affects different people in different ways. The additional chemicals (it's not just THC that gets you high) vary from plant to plant and strain to strain. Therefore there's no "one size fits all" feeling when playing with pot and today's high may not be the same as tomorrow's.

Marijuana is not addictive and giving it up is simply a matter of saying; "no thank you". Smoking it is almost certainly as bad for you as smoking cigarettes but it is much easier to work out where you want to be (in terms of high) when you smoke it than when you eat it. Eating it is 100% safe (or as close as can be to 100% safe for anything) but the high is much stronger when you eat it and it takes time to come on (eat now, wait anything from 30 minutes to 1 hour) so measuring what's "enough" can be tricky when you eat it.

There's nothing dumb about trying it but there's equally nothing dumb about not trying it. It is always a good idea, no matter what drug, to have a friend or two around the first time you try something - it gives you someone to talk to if you start panicking and someone to laugh with if you have a good time.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i admit i am wrong,
by all means offer ur local motodrop $200 to get u some high quality weed,
while u at it ask for some coke and E as well, am sure he has the best connection in town.

As to stoned vs drunk........ when was the last time u saw a stonner start a fight?
or fall down in the gutter? :stir:

as to trying it, ask a friend ( i am sure everyone one of u that never tried it has one that does it) and ask
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
steve230
Expatriate

Post by steve230 »

Ended up going to riverside and sitting outside at a pizza place. Only tourists so one of the many tuk tuk sellers that offered I had sit down and chatted it up. The big bag seemed to concern him, but final price was $100 for what weighed ~160grams once I got home. Yeah it looks a little harsh, but when turning it into butter & oil that doesn't matter much. I'm sure I overpaid because he didn't negotiate much and seemed pretty eager to give me his number.

It's a pretty awesome amount. Even if it's super weak it should come out to a few hundred servings, enough to last 2 years if I share.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Is this poll/thread really still going on ?

Then I shall give my input. Since Lao import can't be found anymore, I exclusively rely on Himalayan or Marocan H import.
Haven't touch the terrible local weed stuff in years...
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

steve230 wrote:Ended up going to riverside and sitting outside at a pizza place. Only tourists so one of the many tuk tuk sellers that offered I had sit down and chatted it up. The big bag seemed to concern him, but final price was $100 for what weighed ~160grams once I got home. Yeah it looks a little harsh, but when turning it into butter & oil that doesn't matter much. I'm sure I overpaid because he didn't negotiate much and seemed pretty eager to give me his number.

It's a pretty awesome amount. Even if it's super weak it should come out to a few hundred servings, enough to last 2 years if I share.

MMM last time i made oil i used this equation 1 kilo Nepali hash= 120 grms oil using Bho method which is the way to go.
so
160 grms of stink weed with sticks = at best 2 grms of oil if ur doing it right
2 years worth?
naaaaaa a few nights
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
steve230
Expatriate

Post by steve230 »

phuketrichard wrote:
steve230 wrote:

MMM last time i made oil i used this equation 1 kilo Nepali hash= 120 grms oil using Bho method which is the way to go.
so
160 grms of stink weed with sticks = at best 2 grms of oil if ur doing it right
2 years worth?
naaaaaa a few nights
If it's 160 grams of 6% THC it should yield ~10 grams THC. Average weed is 10%, so 6% is pretty safe math. I decarb it first in the oven, then concentrate it in coconut oil (at least that's my choice this time). I never consume more than 20mg in a night, so it tends to last me a long time. I'm too lazy to do the BHO method, and will likely not bake it first since I don't have an oven. I can boil it in coconut oil and monitor the temp carefully which should give adequate results. About a 1 hour process after I've finished removing an infinite amount of seeds and some stems.

I was also considering making RSO. But the lack of an oven makes it trickier. And I'm unsure if I can get Everclear or want to put grain alcohol in a rice cooker.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

guarantee ya the weed brought from happy pizza is not 6% THC ( which is about tops you will find- not average nowadays) unless your talking buying from a dispensary
LOL

http://www.briancbennett.com/charts/fed ... ontent.htm
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic