Girl wants work in bar

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: RE: Re: Girl wants work in bar

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Duncan wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:Hey Duncan,

You need to help her put a CV together if you haven't already. Even bar work will normally want to see one.

If you have one or when you get one drop me a PM and i will share it with a few owners i know and see if they are looking for any more help.
CV, ??? yea, will someone remind me where we are on the list of the most corrupt countries in the world. :lol:
Ok send her to a shitty place then.

Any decent bar requires a cv first.

Just trying to help but if you don't want it no skin off my back.

I'm out.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Girl wants work in bar

Post by frank lee bent »

i think your info is way out of date on salaries for waitresses Rich
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Duncan wrote:

You need to help her put a CV together if you haven't already. Even bar work will normally want to see one.

If you have one or when you get one drop me a PM and i will share it with a few owners i know and see if they are looking for any more help.
CV, ??? yea, will someone remind me where we are on the list of the most corrupt countries in the world. :lol:

I'm out.

Kiwi, I appreciate you help, One reason why the girl wants a job in a bar [ or restaurant ] is I have just got her sister a job in one of the most respected bar/restaurants, and she also speaks next to no English and no CV was needed. And it is a bar/ restaurant been mentioned here on this forum many times, that I think even you have been into. She received her first salary a few days ago [ end of month ] Basic salary $140, plus bonus $10 and extra Saturday ? total $176
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

frank lee bent wrote:i think your info is way out of date on salaries for waitresses Rich

It is, and you have to work a lot harder in a factory than in a bar.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

SinnSisamouth wrote:cool

pimping your family

Fof f sake get with the program. This is Cambodia, it's normal here. Got to pay for mummy's milk after all.
It amazed me when I found out that quite a lot of those middle class students in Beltei and Pannasatra etc were being pimped out by their parents. I just put it down to them all being dirt poor yesterday in relative terms.

To the OP, if you want to ruin her reputation just get her a job in a bar. If she really is sweet and innocent, find someone that you know that wants a good wife and won't f her around. I know, it's easier to find her a job in a bar isn't it.
Duncan wrote:
I have just got her sister a job in one of the most respected bar/restaurants, and she also speaks next to no English and no CV was needed. And it is a bar/ restaurant been mentioned here on this forum many times,
Sounds a bit ominous if it is a place that barang frequent. I guess she is looking for a foreign husband?
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Duncan wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Duncan wrote:

I'm out.

Kiwi, I appreciate you help, One reason why the girl wants a job in a bar [ or restaurant ] is I have just got her sister a job in one of the most respected bar/restaurants, and she also speaks next to no English and no CV was needed. And it is a bar/ restaurant been mentioned here on this forum many times, that I think even you have been into. She received her first salary a few days ago [ end of month ] Basic salary $140, plus bonus $10 and extra Saturday ? total $176
Thats notbad, didnt realize wages had gone up that much, why wont they take amother one?

If she really wants to work, send her over here, my gf makes very decent $$$ (300+/month) lots of opportuites even with none or little english. Not bar work

Something id like to add, since puting sinns on ignore,the forum is so much nicer :-)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

phuketrichard wrote: Not bar work
??? The mind boggles.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

phuketrichard wrote: Something id like to add, since puting sinns on ignore,the forum is so much nicer :-)
your card is already marked pal
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

shes nice, the offer for a live in maid still stands hahaha
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

phuketrichard wrote:

Something id like to add, since puting sinns on ignore,the forum is so much nicer :-)

Help me out here ??? How can I do that too ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic