The Donald Trump is a Drumf thread

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Re: The Donald Trump is a Drumf thread

Post by Yobbo »

Some interesting propaganda that will get the patriots marching to the poll booths.
Remind you of anyone?

This one is going viral!
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Why are all right-wing politicians fruit cakes? Regan, Bush snr, Bush jnr, Bush jnr jnr Trump. His image will fit in US histories republican wall of shame quite nicely. He also looks like he would get on well with Boris Johnson.

Anyway, glad to see that part of the American Dream is still alive. Anyone can be president, and they really do mean anyone. Just so long as he tows the company line.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf »

Funny how Trump gets compared to Hitler when just today it was the Bernie supporters who were using mass political violence to suppress a rival candidate.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/272 ... rump-rally

I fear the people trying to silence speech more than those saying silly things. Bernie and Hillary remind me of HE - we must maintain "harmony" by shutting down the people who say things I don't like - funny how they're the ones allowed to dictate what people can and can't say.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

ot mien kampf wrote:Funny how Trump gets compared to Hitler when just today it was the Bernie supporters who were using mass political violence to suppress a rival candidate.

I fear the people trying to silence speech more than those saying silly things. Bernie and Hillary remind me of HE - we must maintain "harmony" by shutting down the people who say things I don't like - funny how they're the ones allowed to dictate what people can and can't say.
I was going by looks alone/public image. Don't want to go deeper than that.
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf »

juansweetpotato wrote:
ot mien kampf wrote:Funny how Trump gets compared to Hitler when just today it was the Bernie supporters who were using mass political violence to suppress a rival candidate.

He's a patriotic white male like almost every other political candidate until the last decade or so. It's only the last few year that the Western world has taken a suicidal nose dive to the left and now you're "Hitler" if you don't throw open your borders to visa-less mobs of young men like Merkel did. Carter himself put travel/migration bans on Iranians in 1980, I fail to see how Trump is the most Hitler-like person since the man himself.

Hillary on the other hand is currently under investigation by the FBI. The Trump show is a distraction for her crimes.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-1 ... ng-witness

First felon-in-chief?
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

ot mien kampf wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:

He's a patriotic white male like almost every other political candidate until the last decade or so. It's only the last few year that the Western world has taken a suicidal nose dive to the left and now you're "Hitler" if you don't throw open your borders to visa-less mobs of young men like Merkel did. Carter himself put travel/migration bans on Iranians in 1980, I fail to see how Trump is the most Hitler-like person since the man himself.

Hillary on the other hand is currently under investigation by the FBI. The Trump show is a distraction for her crimes.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-1 ... ng-witness

First felon-in-chief?
I haven't been following the US election at all really. Just seems like another US show trial. Lots of money, lots of dirty tricks etc. You know the format.

As far as leftism taking over the world today. I think that boat left awhile ago. What we seem to have now is a bunch of republicans that are far left and a bunch that are far right. A bit like New Labour and the Tory party story in Britain.

Left nowadays means less about a good deal for the population as a whole, and more about shooting people who don't recycle.
It's all a popularity contest staged for the swing voters and to reaffirm in societies' mind the idea that democracy works.
Aren't all elections won on Facebook nowadays anyway? HE certainly seems to think so.

I think they should lock them all in a house for 6 months and do a Big Brother on them. Trump would be out quick smart for peeing in the shower.

If you did away with democracy and had an American royal family, I'd like to see what the King's ceremonial robes looked like. A bit like Elvis's third stage perhaps? Whatever they were I'm sure they would be quite eye-catching.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Donald Trump is playing this like reality tv, because that's where he's spent most of his time learning about popularity contests. Which is what this is - he's playing a classic game of Survivor. He blatantly lies and deceives in order to appeal to the tv viewing moron. Here's an interesting breakdown (somewhat yoof presentation style):

Matt Taibbi also wrote a good article about this, in a more adult manner:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ne ... e-20160224
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf »

Rolling Stone... adult...

Like when they lied about a rape on a University campus that turned out to be completely false?

http://abovethelaw.com/2015/08/3-lies-t ... -debunked/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/gra ... ted-story/

Every single left leaning media outlet that presents these "outraged at Trump" stories is usually criminally lacking in credibility.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

ok, let's just stick to facts: Image
This roll of paper costs: Sale: $11.95 Made in China.
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf »

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/28/world ... ssels.html

Just 6 weeks before the Brussels attacks, Trump made mention of exactly what caused the Belgium attacks -- the Islamified hell hole that is Molenbeek.
“There is something going on, Maria,” he said. “Go to Brussels. Go to Paris. Go to different places. There is something going on and it’s not good, where they want Shariah law, where they want this, where they want things that — you know, there has to be some assimilation. There is no assimilation. There is something bad going on.”
He truly is Unstumpable.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic