Sex, dating, marriage and latent racism? - POLL

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Would you marry a girl that has slept with a black man/men?

Yes
48%
No
44%
It Depends
8%

Total votes: 25
Rutiger
Expatriate

Re: Sex, dating, marriage and latent racism? - POLL

Post by Rutiger »

rozzieoz wrote: Our situation is a common one, where my man and I share a mutual girlfriend.
The three of us are in what's known as a "closed triad" ( I hate the labels but for explanation purposes they can be useful), where the three of us are monogamous and faithful to one another.
Got it. Yeah I can't see ANY man turning down that deal. Two women + no jealousy = good deal. Throw another dude in the equation and I don't think you'd find as many takers. The number of allowable females is probably limitless, though. :)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

phuketrichard wrote:
why do u feel the need to announce it on a forum? If it true ,
how did u become Bi, an encounter , not of ur choice, by an older man
or simple curiosity?
I didn't "announce" anything, I've talked about in on here before. And believe it or not, this is the one place on the net I feel semi-safe discussing private stuff.

You don't become bisexual. You cannot be made bisexual - You are born that way.
My first crush on a woman was at a very young age and I was totally in love with Lady Diana Lolol.

My first experience with a girl was just a few months after my first experience with a boy, so for me it's always been about loving a person, not a gender.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Lol. Rutiger completely missing the point. Finding a woman who won't sleep with a guy who has slept with a ladyboy - doesn't make you any less racist. It just means that there are other prejudiced people in the world. Hardly a news story is it?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Rutiger wrote: Got it. Yeah I can't see ANY man turning down that deal. Two women + no jealousy = good deal. Throw another dude in the equation and I don't think you'd find as many takers. The number of allowable females is probably limitless, though. :)
Not limitless for us but some people have many lovers- it's all about what everyone in the relationship agrees to.

And many couples will date other couples- one of my friends and her husband are in a relationship with another married couple.

Some women have multiple boyfriends, etc etc - it's about having the freedom to love who you love without fearing the loss of an existing partner.

Polyamory is not just swinging (although swingjng also comes under the consensual non- monogamous banner) it's more about relationships than just sex.

We are happy with our situation, for us it's perfect :)
Last edited by rozzieoz on Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

TheGrinchSR wrote:Lol. Rutiger completely missing the point. Finding a woman who won't sleep with a guy who has slept with a ladyboy - doesn't make you any less racist. It just means that there are other prejudiced people in the world. Hardly a news story is it?
Racism and prejudice are two completely different concepts. Get a dictionary. And neither apply to me, as I never said any race is superior to any others and my views are based on my life experience. Now go fuck off again, you obsessive, annoying twit.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
rozzieoz wrote:Ok then :)
The basis of polyamory is that we are capable of loving more than one person. It's about having multiple relationships that each fulfill you in a different way.

I compare it to friendships in general - if you were told you could only have one friend for the rest of your life - so pick wisely, you would say that's ridiculous.

But add hugs and kisses in the mix and suddenly "there can be only one."

Polyamory is about accepting that you don't own your partner, they are with you by choice and may fall in love with someone else as well.

Polyamory plays out differently for everyone - there is no "set rule" about how a poly relationship works.

There is an awesome show called Polyamory- married and dating (two seasons) if you can download it - lots of tits, ass and some really good explanations. The show follows several different poly relationships and is really interesting.

Our situation is a common one, where my man and I share a mutual girlfriend.
The three of us are in what's known as a "closed triad" ( I hate the labels but for explanation purposes they can be useful), where the three of us are monogamous and faithful to one another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting.

Genuine question, would your man be just as happy if that girlfriend was a boyfriend?
No he wouldn't because he is not bisexual. We have what is known as a OPP (one penis policy) which I don't have a problem with.

Some men are quite happy for their girlfriends or wives to have additional boyfriend/s but our poly doesn't swing that way.

I've always wanted a boyfriend and a girlfriend and it's awesome :)
Last edited by rozzieoz on Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

@Grinch & Rutiger, the name calling can stop right here! Thanks guys.

Carry on Roz.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Thank you :) I'm really enjoying the opportunity to discuss this.

Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

rozzieoz wrote: it's more about relationships than just sex.
Do you think you can love multiple people completely equally? Won't there always be some preference for one or the other, leaving someone as a sort of "lesser member" of the group?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

If you have more than one child do you love them equally?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic