Ladyboy

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Re: Ladyboy

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Not all ladyboys are parasites. I've dated a few in the past. (Seeing a "real girl" now). Some want your cash. Some just want to be cared for. Pretty much the same as every woman in Asia...
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

TheGrinchSR wrote:Not all ladyboys are parasites.
No one is saying that, just responding to the o/p about his particular scenario.

After all, many ladyboys work in well paid professions, not just sleazy bars...
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Ladyboy

Post by General Mackevili »

TheGrinchSR wrote:Not all ladyboys are parasites. I've dated a few in the past. (Seeing a "real girl" now).
Were they bar girls? Seems like that would always be a big factor.

I just saw a bar girl on Facebook asking how she can get rid of her "belly."

Gee, I don't know. Getting shitfaced every day on the job probably isn't helping.
:facepalm:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: Ladyboy

Post by TheGrinchSR »

General Mackevili wrote:
TheGrinchSR wrote:Not all ladyboys are parasites. I've dated a few in the past. (Seeing a "real girl" now).
Were they bar girls? Seems like that would always be a big factor.

I just saw a bar girl on Facebook asking how she can get rid of her "belly."

Gee, I don't know. Getting shitfaced every day on the job probably isn't helping.
:facepalm:
No, not bar girls - 2 x make up artists, 7-11 worker, and one university employee . Though I know several lads who are dating ex-bar girl ladyboys and in seemingly happy relationships.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

after recieving the name via PM the ladyboy in question is actually a bargirl/boy from victory hill who often frequents the beach, nice guy/girl but shes a working guy/girl so i think shes just using the OP as a cash cow
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

strong baht?
against the rouble you mean?
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:after recieving the name via PM the ladyboy in question is actually a bargirl/boy from victory hill who often frequents the beach, nice guy/girl but shes a working guy/girl so i think shes just using the OP as a cash cow
Girl. Honestly, I know there's a section of people out there who think "no, guy" but it costs nothing to take into account someone's feelings and refer to them as a girl if that's the way they want to be referred to. Yes, that includes the transgender community which isn't so beautiful and looks to a much larger extent like a bricklayer in drag too.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

agreed, people deserve respect whatever their gender or choice of occupation
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

TheGrinchSR wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:after recieving the name via PM the ladyboy in question is actually a bargirl/boy from victory hill who often frequents the beach, nice guy/girl but shes a working guy/girl so i think shes just using the OP as a cash cow
Girl. Honestly, I know there's a section of people out there who think "no, guy" but it costs nothing to take into account someone's feelings and refer to them as a girl if that's the way they want to be referred to. Yes, that includes the transgender community which isn't so beautiful and looks to a much larger extent like a bricklayer in drag too.
when i talk about ladyboys i refer to them as a girl/her/she etc, i was just making the point clear that i was talking about a ladyboy because if i put..."the ladyboy is actually a bargirl from up victory hill" it could have caused confusion
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic