Australian English Teacher at Western University Jonathan Bond from Adelaide Dies at Home from Apparent Drug Overdose

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Australian English Teacher at Western University Jonathan Bond from Adelaide Dies at Home from Apparent Drug Overdos

Post by General Mackevili »

One thing's for certain, his students liked him a lot and are pretty upset about his death.

One student wrote him a poem and at least 2 others changed their profile pictures to show their respect.

"I will remamber you
I still remamber what you ever speak
I still remamber your sound
I still remamber your activity
I still remamber your funny game
I still remamber what you ever do
I don't care about you died by what,
What everyone think about you.
Who never know you they still don't know who are you more than your students, you friends and your familly .
I am your student. Event though i did many wrong thing and not to be your good student, but you know i have heart to take you to be my funny and best teacher.
May you rest in pleace
May your next life don't be like this
"

According to another student, he just didn't show up to work for a whole week.

So he overdoses at home and doesn't show up to work for a whole week and nobody checks his house?

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Rutiger
Expatriate

Re: Australian English Teacher at Western University Jonathan Bond from Adelaide Dies at Home from Apparent Drug Overdos

Post by Rutiger »

Those are very touching testimonials from his students. Good for him that he positively impacted his students in his short time. Very sad how he ended up. Sounds like he had so much more to offer. We would all be fortunate to leave such an impact on others before we join the choir invisible.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Australian English Teacher at Western University Jonathan Bond from Adelaide Dies at Home from Apparent Drug

Rutiger wrote:Those are very touching testimonials from his students. Good for him that he positively impacted his students in his short time.
Very true. I want a poem when I die. If I died my students would probably just be like, "whew, glad I didn't waste time doing last night's homework."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

General mackevelli
he was very gay

thats all I could come up with
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Australian English Teacher at Western University Jonathan Bond from Adelaide Dies at Home from Apparent Drug

SinnSisamouth wrote:General mackevelli
he was very gay

thats all I could come up with
Damn, I'll take it. Might fit on my tombstone.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
missbelinda1982
Tourist

Post by missbelinda1982 »

PLEASE Don't follow the steps of UK mail and post his private details on here please.
He is a friend of mine and please have some respect to all of his family and friends. He is and was a beautiful human , all we can do from Australia is go by social media or try to get away from it please please Please Please please take it down.
SHAME on the owner for selling or giving people access to such a private matter.
missbelinda1982
Tourist

Post by missbelinda1982 »

They are very beautiful comments and poems from the students. We thank you I will make sure they get passed onto everyone.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

missbelinda1982 wrote:PLEASE Don't follow the steps of UK mail and post his private details on here please.
He is a friend of mine and please have some respect to all of his family and friends. He is and was a beautiful human , all we can do from Australia is go by social media or try to get away from it please please Please Please please take it down.
SHAME on the owner for selling or giving people access to such a private matter.
Sorry for the loss of your friend.

Unfortunately, his once very promising life will now forever be a lesson to others to not make the same self-destructive decisions that reportedly ended Jonathon's too-short time on Earth.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

missbelinda1982 wrote:PLEASE Don't follow the steps of UK mail and post his private details on here please.
The owner of what? It was in the local papers before it was on here.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

What's the harm of posting some's name and address and date of birth after they die? I don't get it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic