Motorcycle business for sale in Phnom Penh

Yes... we are absolutely interested in your $50,000 bar for sale with 3 stools and no customers.
francoiscambo
Tourist
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:15 pm
Reputation: 0

Motorcycle business for sale in Phnom Penh

Post by francoiscambo » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Long time running motorcycle and bicycle business in Phnom Penh. Good profit and potential. Contact us for more information. Selling price 190000$.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Posts: 2068
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:23 am
Reputation: 8
Ireland

Re: Motorcycle business for sale in Phnom Penh

Post by SinnSisamouth » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:30 pm

judging by your marketing so far I doubt its a succesful enterprise
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
User avatar
beaker
Expatriate
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 8:45 am
Reputation: 128
Location: Ta Khmao
Cambodia

Re: Motorcycle business for sale in Phnom Penh

Post by beaker » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:51 pm

SinnSisamouth wrote:judging by your marketing so far I doubt its a succesful enterprise
:plus1:
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
bkktrapper
Expatriate
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:03 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: the ceiling

Re: Motorcycle business for sale in Phnom Penh

Post by bkktrapper » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:51 pm

Yeah like a CEO member has 190000 USD just lying around to buy a motorbike business .

Seriously south east Asia is full of opportunist scammers and tricksters just waiting for a smuck to fall for there retardedly overpriced scam.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 6409
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 1368
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: Motorcycle business for sale in Phnom Penh

Post by Duncan » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:04 pm

bkktrapper wrote:Yeah like a CEO member has 190000 USD just lying around to buy a motorbike business .

Seriously south east Asia is full of opportunist scammers and tricksters just waiting for a smuck to fall for there retardedly overpriced scam.

Lots of ''guys'' with money wanting to legitimise it . Do the ''Hells Angels'' or Mongrel Mob have a monthly mag the business could be advertised in.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 4598
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1033
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Motorcycle business for sale in Phnom Penh

Post by hanno » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:16 pm

Found a picture of the OP:

Image
bkktrapper
Expatriate
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:03 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: the ceiling

Re: Motorcycle business for sale in Phnom Penh

Post by bkktrapper » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:22 pm

Duncan wrote:
bkktrapper wrote:Yeah like a CEO member has 190000 USD just lying around to buy a motorbike business .

Seriously south east Asia is full of opportunist scammers and tricksters just waiting for a smuck to fall for there retardedly overpriced scam.

Lots of ''guys'' with money wanting to legitimise it . Do the ''Hells Angels'' or Mongrel Mob have a monthly mag the business could be advertised in.
Sieg heil!!!!!
Last edited by bkktrapper on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Posts: 2068
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:23 am
Reputation: 8
Ireland

Re: Motorcycle business for sale in Phnom Penh

Post by SinnSisamouth » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:29 pm

its sieg heil you moron

more to he point what the feck has the nazis got to with biker gangs?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 4598
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1033
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Motorcycle business for sale in Phnom Penh

Post by hanno » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:55 pm

Actually it is Sieg Heil with both words capitalized.

Grammar lessons aside, I also fail to see the relevance of the comment.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Posts: 2068
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:23 am
Reputation: 8
Ireland

Re: Motorcycle business for sale in Phnom Penh

Post by SinnSisamouth » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:13 pm

i cant use grammar or capilisation

its against my religion

just like hitler
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests