Motorcycle business for sale in Phnom Penh

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Motorcycle business for sale in Phnom Penh

Post by Username Taken »

hanno wrote:Grammar lessons aside, I also fail to see the relevance of the comment.
Since when were bkktrappers comments ever relevant?

:stir:
Parker
Expatriate

Post by Parker »

This could be a life changing offer : zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance http://www.arvindguptatoys.com/arvindgu ... rcycle.pdf
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

Username Taken wrote:
hanno wrote:Grammar lessons aside, I also fail to see the relevance of the comment.
Since when were bkktrappers comments ever relevant?

:stir:
oh me me I know this one!

when he said "hello"
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

SinnSisamouth wrote:its sieg heil you moron

more to he point what the feck has the nazis got to with biker gangs?

For once, bkktrappers comment was relevant to the discussion, it didn't exactly contribute anything...but it was relevant to a previous posters post.

Sieg Heil is a common salute phrase/war cry (no idea what to call it tbh) used by the Mighty Mongrel Mob of NZ. The Mongy's adopted alot of Nazi'isms as part of their club identity, more as a fuck you to "the man" as opposed to supporting Nazi beliefs...quite odd for those unaccustomed to the Mob to see a bunch of mostly Maori's covered in Swastikas, SS/Nazi insignia, etc (I grew up around family members who were patched either in the Mob or Blackpower).
Last edited by PSD-Kiwi on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Chateau committed the robbery because he was disappointed with his parents who did not phone him on his birthday, Dun Vibol said.
He is believed to have received the Glock pistol in lieu of payment for car repairs from a customer.
laying down the gun on the counter and crashing into a glass door on his way out
ROFL, you cannot make this shit up,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic