Nine years old girl abducted by a group of foreigner men

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Nine years old girl abducted by a group of foreigner men

Post by Duncan »

Duncan wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:Sihanoukville 21 - 11 Shitsville....

i hope they find that young girl before its too late :(

I like to be fair, so would give Sihanoukville , half a point,, and Shitsville half a point. Can someone please add that up as my calculater is broken.

OK, forget that, I just got a PM from a well known K440 member saying my calulator is probably a digital model and does not have halves on it. I needed a anologe calculator to add up halves.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

ស្នងការដ្ឋាននគរបាលខេត្តព្រះសីហនុៈ
ព្រៃនប់: ថ្ងៃទី០៩.០២.២០១៦ វេលាម៉ោង ១៦.៤៥ នាទី យើងបានរកឃើញក្មេងស្រីដែលបាត់ខ្លួនកាលពីវេលាម៉ោង ១១.៣០ នាទី នៅចំណុចឍចំណោទអូរត្រាវ ស្ថិតក្នុងភូមិ១ សង្កាត់១ ក្រុងព្រះសីហនុ ខេត្តព្រះសីហនុ ហើយយើងបានសាកសួរពត៌មាន និងប្រគល់ជូនឪពុកម្តាយវិញ នៅវេលាម៉ោង ១៩.៤៥ នាទី ។
G**gle translate:
Police Preah Sihanouk
Nob: On 09.02.2016 hour 16.45 minutes, we found a girl who disappeared last hour 11.30 minutes at the point development Slope OC Trav, located in 1 neighborhood 1, Sihanouk Province, and we questioned the information and presented to parents at 19.45 minutes.
The girl is found ,and ok apparently ? Still no idea what really happened here ?
F'k the score you guys. A little kid was abducted, perhaps molested or what ? :please: Weird shit.
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

Poor kid I hope all is well for her and her family.

Fucking hate those that prey on poor and helpless.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Username Taken wrote:This sounds like the girl has been found.

Google Translate:
Provincial police Sihanoukville dated 09.02.2016 The girl they arrested was found, and then after they could not escape Sihanouk province by force, we opened the siege coins monitor their every car doubts make them drop the kids unattended in OC Trav Nob District (as I am the Commissioner of the province to work apologize for the interruption in the coin vehicle checks).
https://www.facebook.com/Preahsihanoukp ... 8328156822

Samouth?????????????????
Here it is UT. i have tried all my best to translate. :). It is good that she was found and very happy that police in Sihanoukville is really active now.

ស្នងការដ្ឋាននគរបាលខេត្តព្រះសីហនុៈ ថ្ងៃទី០៩.០២.២០១៦នេះ ក្មេងស្រីដែលគេចាប់ខ្លួននោះ ត្រូវបានរកឃើញវិញហើយបន្ទាប់ប់ពីមិនអាចរត់គេចចេញពីខេត្តព្រះសីហនុ ដោយកំលាំងយើងបើកការឡោមព័ទ្ធកាក់ត្រួតពីនិត្យគ្រប់រថយន្តសង្ស័យធ្វើឲ្យពួកវាទំលាក់ក្មេងចោលនៅអូរត្រាវ ស្រុកព្រៃនប់ (ក្នុងនាមខ្ញុំជាស្នងការខេត្តសុំធ្វើការអភ័យទោសចំពោះការរំខានក្នុងកាក់រថយន្តត្រួតពិនិត្យ)។

Sihanoukville police station: on 09 Feb 2016, the abducted school girl was found after her abductors couldn’t manage to flee Sihanoukville as our police tried to catch them in all directions. We pulled over all cars searching for the girl. So, the abductors dumped her at O Trav. O Trav is the middle between Sihanoukville city and the girl’s village (Smach Deng). On behalf of Sihanoukville police, we would like to apologize for any convenience by pulling over all the cars searching for the girl.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Police station in Sihanoukville: a group of foreigners dumped the girl at Ou Trav in Prey Nop district after police chasing them.

Sihanoukville: According to Freshnewsasia, General Choun Narin confirmed that at the moment a group of foreigners abducted a schoolgirl and put her into the car and drew off and now the girl has been found at Ou Trav in Prey Nop district in the evening on 09 Feb 2016.

The general confirmed that the girl was found after those abductors (foreigners) couldn’t flee from Sihanoukville as our police chasing them. So they dumped the girl at Ou Trav.
The General would like to apologize for any inconvenient during the operation by pulling out all the cars passing the area.

Note: there was a shocking moment happened near the corner pathway of Sun Rise, Children village located in Smach Deng village, Ream commune, Prey Nop district, Sihanoukville, around 11:45 am, Feb, 2016, a nine years old school girl was abducted by a group of foreigner. They put her into a car and drew away.

General Choun Narin told Fresh News that, we just received the above information around 2:05 pm and after that I ordered our police to go to intervene in this case. We tried hard and paid more attention in catching those foreigners.

According to General Choun Narin, there was a group of foreigners, they were in one car and they drew around the village and after that they stopped their car near three schoolgirls who were walking from school. Those foreigners handed some pictures books to them and let them see it and then some of them got out of the car and caught one girl named Heng Sreyka and put her into the car and drew away along national road number 4. The victim lives in Smach Deng village, Ream commune, Prey Nop district, Sihanoukville.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

So the supposed foreigners got away or got caught? I'm glad they police acted quick like they should, did their job and got her back safe! :thumb:

On the lighter side, would have been good watching the police try and pull over all those I'm so Hi So, get outa my way Lexus drivers!
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

This whole story sounds very strange
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

tempted to give the sihanoukville police a point for the swift response at getting the girl back safe

Sihanoukville 22 - 11 Shitsville
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I am reserving my score until all the details have emerge; this sounds very fishy....
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

hanno wrote:I am reserving my score until all the details have emerge; this sounds very fishy....
both teams have earned a point just from the "news" story alone, whether its true/more to the story, the news is still out there giving good/bad press to sihanoukville/shitsville that the casual reader will believe/tell their friends, thats how i look at some of these stories
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic