Piano Lessons | Online, Skype Piano Lessons

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
pianoplay
Tourist
Australia

Piano Lessons | Online, Skype Piano Lessons

Post by pianoplay »

Piano Play Online Lessons

Online lessons are a convenient and increasingly popular way to pursue learning the piano.

All enquiring students are entitled to a complimentary (no obligation) 30-minute lesson in order to trial the online format.

With an experienced and dynamic teacher students can choose to learn classical, contemporary, blues, jazz or popular songs in their lessons. This includes preparation for Australian AMEB Piano Exams.

How It Works
All you need to begin online lessons is:
your instrument + a device with an internet connection + Skype software (free download)

Lessons are $35 AU which is currently $25 US per half an hour.

See our website for further information and a YouTube online piano lesson demonstration: http://www.pianoplayonlinelessons.com

TESTIMONIALS

"Katie is great #thebestpianoteacherever"

Ellen, adult student, VIC

"I am a 57 year old wife/mother that has always wanted to play the piano & tried without success different programs, I feel so lucky & fortunate that I stumbled across 'Piano Play Online Lessons'.

I love how convenient it is as I am able to play on my own piano, in my own environment which makes me feel more confident at a time that suits me & able to choose which dates suit me as well & if your really cheeky you can have your lessons in your pj's.

Katie is a very encouraging, inspiring & relaxed teacher that gives you confidence. I would recommend anyone that has had a dream of playing the piano to give 'Piano Play Online Lessons' a try....."

Debbie, adult student, TAS