Australian Claims to have been Drugged and Robbed on Serendipity Beach Last Night

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Australian Claims to have been Drugged and Robbed on Serendipity Beach Last Night

Post by SinnSisamouth »

if you not kiwi what are you?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Australian Claims to have been Drugged and Robbed on Serendipity Beach Last Night

Post by kiwiincambodia »

SinnSisamouth wrote:if you not kiwi what are you?
My mother and the authorities are still trying to work that out.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

my mate has lived in oz for 45 years and they still call him a "pomy bastard"

he went back to the uk to see his brother a few years back and he was called an "ozzy twat"!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Later posts on that state the location, so I think it's quite possible he was slipped a mickey given he number of complaints. It rhymes with Olphin.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

LTO wrote:Order canned or bottled beverages and open it yourself and don't leave it alone.
What do you with it when you need to take a piss?
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Gentlemen can hold their water until late dotage.
If one feels a need to pose the question, perhaps onset is near.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

cptrelentless wrote:Later posts on that state the location, so I think it's quite possible he was slipped a mickey given he number of complaints. It rhymes with Olphin.
Oh you mean the aqua-mammal name that jumps out of the water like Flipper the d... ?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

He says it was at the fucking DOLPHIN SHACK! ! !

The dolphin shack bar on Serendipity Beach in Sihanoukville, Cambodia. Dolphin Shack. Dolphin Shack. (There you go, Google.)

Even others on there comment about what a sketchy place dolphin shack bar is:

"Dolphin has has alot of thefts lately even my police friend advised us to stop going there!"

"I saw your post on their fb page but it's gone. They don't want to deal with complaints about drugs, robbery and assault. OK, It's not good for their image, but IMO they need to address the problem. Always the same shacks where people are complaining that they get drugged and robbed.Why ?"

"Ladyboys every night front off Dolphin! Police Sleeping or work together!"
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Well in the extremely unlikely event that I'll be in Sihanoukville, I'll try and stay away from any establishment with "dolphin" in its name. Or any other nautical theme. Too much gangster shit.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Australian Claims to have been Drugged and Robbed on Serendipity Beach Last Night

Post by General Mackevili »

John Bingham wrote:Well in the extremely unlikely event that I'll be in Sihanoukville, I'll try and stay away from any establishment with "dolphin" in its name. Or any other nautical theme. Too much gangster shit.
From their Facebook, which sums them up nicely:

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic