BKKTRAPPER goes to Osaka

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
bkktrapper
Expatriate

BKKTRAPPER goes to Osaka

Post by bkktrapper »

Off to Osaka today , I'm having a break from the Cambodian high season and getting away from the dreadlock , elefant fisherman pant ,backpacker Lemmings who have come into S.E.A in swarms over last few weeks .

Just for a few months private tutoring and working in a guest house in downtown Osaka till I can return to a quiet low season in Snooky , Kampot or SR.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: BKKTRAPPER goes to Osaka

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

i thought you was in malaysia or the philipines or somewhere? or did you never leave here?
high season seems so much busier here in SHV than the past 2 years, and the amount of building work is becoming ridiculous, i barely recognize the place from like 3-4 seasons ago
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

i thought you was on a super tight budget anyway? isnt Japan meant to be really expensive?
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: isnt Japan meant to be really expensive?
It is, but you can live cheaply too. Just don't do anything like take the train or buy food.
-insert signature here
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

breathing is free
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I can't wait to read the glowing reports about life in $100 a night cubicles in Japan.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:i thought you was in malaysia or the philipines or somewhere? or did you never leave here?
high season seems so much busier here in SHV than the past 2 years, and the amount of building work is becoming ridiculous, i barely recognize the place from like 3-4 seasons ago
Hey I left Malaysia today for Japan , I got a gig cleaning 2 days a week for my own room,
10usd is enuff here its not actually to expensive, Family mart you can get food and beers for 1-2dollars and the people are really nice ,fucking freezing cold but.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bkktrapper wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:i thought you was in malaysia or the philipines or somewhere? or did you never leave here?
Hey I left Malaysia today for Japan , I got a gig cleaning 2 days a week for my own room,
10usd is enuff here its not actually to expensive, Family mart you can get food and beers for 1-2dollars and the people are really nice ,fucking freezing cold but.

ahhh i understand now, youve decided to go to Japan instead of coming back here due to the high season etc.
i really want to go to japan, i'm going to try and co-inside it when Babymetal play at the 55,000seater Tokyo Dome!
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

You must not be doing anything but eating rice/ramen and walking everywhere. I can't imagine living on 1200 yen a day (about 10 usd) in Osaka, even parking my bicycle was 200 yen a day. Just doesn't seem like fun, but whatever floats your boat.
-insert signature here
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

AE86 wrote:You must not be doing anything but eating rice/ramen and walking everywhere. I can't imagine living on 1200 yen a day (about 10 usd) in Osaka, even parking my bicycle was 200 yen a day. Just doesn't seem like fun, but whatever floats your boat.

im sure there will be a few new threads soon about the things he hates about Japan :popcorn:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic