BKKTRAPPER goes to Osaka

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
bkktrapper
Expatriate

BKKTRAPPER goes to Osaka

Post by bkktrapper » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:59 pm

Off to Osaka today , I'm having a break from the Cambodian high season and getting away from the dreadlock , elefant fisherman pant ,backpacker Lemmings who have come into S.E.A in swarms over last few weeks .

Just for a few months private tutoring and working in a guest house in downtown Osaka till I can return to a quiet low season in Snooky , Kampot or SR.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: BKKTRAPPER goes to Osaka

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:27 pm

i thought you was in malaysia or the philipines or somewhere? or did you never leave here?
high season seems so much busier here in SHV than the past 2 years, and the amount of building work is becoming ridiculous, i barely recognize the place from like 3-4 seasons ago
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:27 pm

i thought you was on a super tight budget anyway? isnt Japan meant to be really expensive?
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:58 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote: isnt Japan meant to be really expensive?
It is, but you can live cheaply too. Just don't do anything like take the train or buy food.
Reckless driving cucumber - 成
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Australia

Post by frank lee bent » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:06 pm

breathing is free
John Bingham
Expatriate
Yemen

Post by John Bingham » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:19 pm

I can't wait to read the glowing reports about life in $100 a night cubicles in Japan.
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:i thought you was in malaysia or the philipines or somewhere? or did you never leave here?
high season seems so much busier here in SHV than the past 2 years, and the amount of building work is becoming ridiculous, i barely recognize the place from like 3-4 seasons ago
Hey I left Malaysia today for Japan , I got a gig cleaning 2 days a week for my own room,
10usd is enuff here its not actually to expensive, Family mart you can get food and beers for 1-2dollars and the people are really nice ,fucking freezing cold but.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:39 am

bkktrapper wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:i thought you was in malaysia or the philipines or somewhere? or did you never leave here?
Hey I left Malaysia today for Japan , I got a gig cleaning 2 days a week for my own room,
10usd is enuff here its not actually to expensive, Family mart you can get food and beers for 1-2dollars and the people are really nice ,fucking freezing cold but.

ahhh i understand now, youve decided to go to Japan instead of coming back here due to the high season etc.
i really want to go to japan, i'm going to try and co-inside it when Babymetal play at the 55,000seater Tokyo Dome!
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:50 am

You must not be doing anything but eating rice/ramen and walking everywhere. I can't imagine living on 1200 yen a day (about 10 usd) in Osaka, even parking my bicycle was 200 yen a day. Just doesn't seem like fun, but whatever floats your boat.
Reckless driving cucumber - 成
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:21 am

AE86 wrote:You must not be doing anything but eating rice/ramen and walking everywhere. I can't imagine living on 1200 yen a day (about 10 usd) in Osaka, even parking my bicycle was 200 yen a day. Just doesn't seem like fun, but whatever floats your boat.

im sure there will be a few new threads soon about the things he hates about Japan :popcorn:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic