English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by his Crazy Khmer Girlfriend

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.

Have you ever been attacked by an Asian woman with a knife?

YES
46%
NO
39%
NO, BUT MY FRIEND WAS
14%

Total votes: 28
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by his Crazy Khmer Girlfriend

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

A Cambodian Woman Stabbed her British Boyfriend in the Chest and Fled the House

Phnom Penh: According to Freshnewsasia, a foreigner man was seriously injured in the chest after his Cambodian girlfriend stabbed and sliced him after they had verbal argument. This incident happened at the rented house number 51A along street 150 located in Depo II commune, Toul Kork district, around 1:00 am on 01 Feb 2016.

According to the neighbor, first they heard the couple having argument with each other and after a while it became silence and again they heard the foreigner screaming for help. When the neighbor came to see him at this room, they saw him with the blood flowing from his cut wound while his girlfriend already ran away from the room.
So the neighbor reported it to police to send the foreigner to the hospital.

Police said the foreigner who had been attacked by his girlfriend named Christopher Paul Heath, British, English teacher.

Spoiler:

Engrish:
Spoiler:
Neary Khmer chettakhlang British girlfriend stabbed chest injuries and ran away

(Phnom Penh): the man is a foreign person have injuries excuse left serious after girlfriend stabbed with a knife after a conflict of words and each other owing to exhibit female Khmer upon boyfriend took place at the room of the rental house number 51A, Street 150 located in shopping Depot 2nd Kork at over 1 Skip midnight entered the 1st of February 2 luggage 16.

According to those who live nearby room scene above was revealed that before the incident, hearing voices arguing between girlfriend were both very strong and had nearly 1 hour, suddenly heard no voices arguing hear only the voice male foreigner screaming for help as well. Then the next room go and see foreign men bleeding away, while the woman's boyfriend ran out of the room quietly.

Later, those who live near the room also reported to the authorities go out to the scene to be routed to the emergency foreign hospitals as well.

Technical capacity honor also said that foreigners injured because Neary Khmer girlfriend named Chris NATO Afghan National English teachers occupations.
Last edited by CEOCambodiaNews on Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: English Teacher, Christopher Paul Heath Badly Stabbed by his Khmer Girlfriend

Post by juansweetpotato »

Jusus! the guys just been stabbed and is the victim here, yet his passport with all his details in it is being passed along on the Internet by this site now also.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: English Teacher, Christopher Paul Heath Badly Stabbed by his Khmer Girlfriend

Post by kiwiincambodia »

For once I actually agree with JSP.

Why are we splashing the VICTIMS details around?

Wheres the pictures / details of the crazy girlfriend? I bet shes hot......
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: English Teacher, Christopher Paul Heath Badly Stabbed by his Khmer Girlfriend

Post by General Mackevili »

juansweetpotato wrote:Jusus! the guys just been stabbed and is the victim here, yet his passport with all his details in it is being passed along on the Internet by this site now also.
Thx, corrected.

Holy shit! She was going for the heart! That's a nasty wound.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

shes a keeper for sure
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

just a flesh wound, it will heal, unlike a broken heart :sorry: :cry:

to be fair it is a nasty wound, might require stitches! lol ouch
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

I didn't know my ex had moved back to Cambodia
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: English Teacher, Christopher Paul Heath Badly Stabbed by his Khmer Girlfriend

Post by General Mackevili »

Digg3r wrote:I didn't know my ex had moved back to Cambodia
I've never tried an "open relationship" and this story isn't very persuading.

Could this be her? She doesn't look very stabby.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

kiwiincambodia wrote:For once I actually agree with JSP.

Why are we splashing the VICTIMS details around?

Wheres the pictures / details of the crazy girlfriend? I bet shes hot......
Good choice for you not to date Cambodian woman. :lol:
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

Judging from the location of the wound it looks like she was aiming to kill him.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic