English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by his Crazy Khmer Girlfriend

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.

Have you ever been attacked by an Asian woman with a knife?

YES
46%
NO
39%
NO, BUT MY FRIEND WAS
14%

Total votes: 28
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by his Crazy Khmer Girlfriend

Post by prahkeitouj »

I've never stabbed any man. Why don't the question " Have you ever stabbed Asian woman?"
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by his Crazy Khmer Girlfriend

Post by juansweetpotato »

prahkeitouj wrote:I've never stabbed any man. Why isn't the question " Have you ever stabbed an Asian woman?"
I have hardly ever heard of a white guy stabbing an Asian woman, but it does happen.

What happened to the 'No, but I was threatened by an Asian woman with one' category? It was one of those Chinese meat cleavers. :D
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

prahkeitouj wrote: Have you ever stabbed Asian woman?"
Yes, many times, but only with my pork sword. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by his Crazy Khmer Girlfriend

Post by prahkeitouj »

John Bingham wrote:
Are you a butcher?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by his Crazy Khmer Girlfriend

Post by John Bingham »

prahkeitouj wrote:
John Bingham wrote:
Are you a butcher?
Not at all - I'm a tender kind of guy. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

juansweetpotato wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:I've never stabbed any man. Why isn't the question " Have you ever stabbed an Asian woman?"
I have hardly ever heard of a white guy stabbing an Asian woman, but it does happen.

What happened to the 'No, but I was threatened by an Asian woman with one' category? It was one of those Chinese meat cleavers. :D
Few years a go when i visited SHV , I heard a barang's beaten a Khmer woman.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

prahkeitouj wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:

What happened?
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by his Crazy Khmer Girlfri

Post by prahkeitouj »

juansweetpotato wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:

What happened?
I didn't know. But I heard the seller said barang's beaten his gf by pool stick.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by his Crazy Khmer Girlfri

Post by prahkeitouj »

John Bingham wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
John Bingham wrote:
Are you a butcher?
Not at all - I'm a tender kind of guy. 8-)
Lolz..
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

prahkeitouj wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:

What happened?
I didn't know. But I heard the seller said barang's beaten his gf by pool stick.
True story but if I remember correctly she was just a bar hostess not his girlfriend. In any case a very violent attack.
Can't recall the aftermath but the community was understanbly angered at his cowardice and full crazyness.

Anyway one example doesn't make a case prahkeitou. However it is well known that barang males beside being handsome fulfill every qualities that make a perfect caring companion, while almost all Asian females are on the verge of insanity therefore can flip any time and attack you with a knife for no apparent reasons :pardon:

Ps: that is of course an attempt of cynical humor...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic