Wherever Technology Goes, Prime Minister HE Will be There...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Wherever Technology Goes, Prime Minister HE Will be There...

Post by General Mackevili »

...playing Angry Birds.

An announcement on his Facebook Fan Page today, via Google Translate:
Spoiler:
Dear compatriots love

Meanwhile, a growing number of fans I'm more than a thousand people a day on Facebook is more I feel that the citizens both inside and outside boosted confidence increasingly upon the ability to direct building of my country which has brought peace and genuine progress to the nation. Through the relationship between me and the people directly in my Facebook is an opportunity to address the national interests and the people more and more. Thank you for citizens and young people used Facebook to contact me.

My solution is a windfall for common people irrespective of political trends. But despite my efforts to serve the nation and people, and encouraging young people to do good in people, which contains a small number of extremists are not satisfied, but struck for depression and my good works. They are all for free and play opposite and now I have a lot of work will be done to the national policy of HKL. Before, they always blame steering committee elections when they lost the elections again. This time, if they were jealous and people liked and Likes to Facebook, I hope They do not go to trouble, Facebook, neither accuse me, take Sarong seasoning to buy depressed people or threatening people to click Like me, too. Hope firstborn who boast and made himself king Cambodian Facebook mercy of understanding, because I am the newcomers just about 4 months. If people like me, do not curse, I do not insult people and not vulgar Facebook.

I countrymen and youth across the country to join with me to build our society grows stronger.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Wherever Technology Goes, Prime Minister HE Will be There...

Post by Duncan »

I have asked my 6 year old girl many times,,, what do you want to be when you grow up, and even her teacher has asked her and her class mates. Each time she answers, I want to be a Prime Minister .. That's no bullshit either,,

I can now show her those photos and tell her she cannot be Prime Minister cause she will never own that many smart phones.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic