A message for the Gen Mac

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Stanisław
Tourist

A message for the Gen Mac

Post by Stanisław »

You mate ed Hammer told me to pass on this message :

It is not over and you cant come back to Cambodia without it costing you dearly....i would glad pay $10,000 to ram a glass or knife into your face...but I wont have to...you bring your wallet when you come next time, because i am either going to rob and severally beat you up. or have you arrested at the airport by paid off coppers who know you have some dollars to milk from your account....you have broken Cambodian Law and must pay the penalty....chin or charge is your future...fat little cunt..

that was the end of the messages , he sounds like he wants you bad Daniel,good job you are not a pussy and not scared of outing some one and can out him again if he beats you up.

Stan
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: A message for the Gen Mac

Post by juansweetpotato »

"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

its like being in junior school

great fun man!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

I think this topic sums up why I am glad to be in Thailand rather than in Cambodia any more. Despite the incredible charm of Cambodia - the expat community attracts, by far, the biggest set of fucking morons the world has ever seen. So in this instance we have a guy who runs a forum as a public service (because I can't believe ad revenue so much as covers hosting costs most months), being threatened in his own forum by a wanker who isn't even courageous enough to post his own threats. It seems to be time for a topic on how disgusted people are that there are sandwiches that cost $5 in Cambodia or something equally fucking stupid; it seems to give the retards room to vent.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

$5 sandwiches wtf!

im fucking off man

peace out
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
picooie
Expatriate

Post by picooie »

OFF TOPIC

Juan

Great Utube!! When I was a kid I used to watch that show and a few others that were similar. Thanks for stirring the memories.

picooie
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

TheGrinchSR wrote:I think this topic sums up why I am glad to be in Thailand rather than in Cambodia any more. Despite the incredible charm of Cambodia - the expat community attracts, by far, the biggest set of fucking morons the world has ever seen. So in this instance we have a guy who runs a forum as a public service (because I can't believe ad revenue so much as covers hosting costs most months), being threatened in his own forum by a wanker who isn't even courageous enough to post his own threats. It seems to be time for a topic on how disgusted people are that there are sandwiches that cost $5 in Cambodia or something equally fucking stupid; it seems to give the retards room to vent.

Yeah, much better to live in a country where you can get jailed for insulting a dog.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

TheGrinchSR wrote:I think this topic sums up why I am glad to be in Thailand rather than in Cambodia any more. Despite the incredible charm of Cambodia - the expat community attracts, by far, the biggest set of fucking morons the world has ever seen. So in this instance we have a guy who runs a forum as a public service (because I can't believe ad revenue so much as covers hosting costs most months), being threatened in his own forum by a wanker who isn't even courageous enough to post his own threats. It seems to be time for a topic on how disgusted people are that there are sandwiches that cost $5 in Cambodia or something equally fucking stupid; it seems to give the retards room to vent.

100% spot on

:thumb: :thumb: :popcorn:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Right, Thaivisa is full of sensible people posting deep stuff;-)
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

Man there is some seriously pissed of angry expats in the kingdom, The place has sure changed from what it once was.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic