A message for the Gen Mac

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: A message for the Gen Mac

Post by logos »

bizarre thread, but kudos to the Grinch for his beautiful comeback here:
jsp wrote:Don't slip when your eating your 2 ft sub, and
accidentally shove it down yer throat
the grinch wrote:I think there's more chance of you choking on the plastic wrapper as you retrieve it from the bin to lick it for crumbs.
:whip: :thumb:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

logos wrote:bizarre thread, but kudos to the Grinch for his beautiful comeback here:
the grinch wrote:I think there's more chance of you choking on the plastic wrapper as you retrieve it from the bin to lick it for crumbs.
haha i noticed that as well and was like....
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

logos wrote:bizarre thread, but kudos to the Grinch for his beautiful comeback here:
Ah, the rich man's comeback; the Boxing Day scenario. Hoping that all deemed beneath him/her will eat his/her leftovers and be eternally grateful to him/ her for it. But taking that mentality to the third world doesn't really fit when there are so many in need and no back-up services. Oops hang on, that's what conditions were like in England when that old chestnut was invented. Must be an f'ing Tory.

Still, it made me giggle when the Grinch wrote it. What's your excuse? Oh yeah...
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic