Why do you live in Cambodia?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Cougar.hunter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Why do you live in Cambodia?

Post by Cougar.hunter »

My parents sent me here on mission for a few months. That’s basically my only reason, but after I graduate I hope to permanently reside in Cambodia or somewhere else in SEA, yup.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

most kids just get a timeout in their room
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:40 pm
michael.stewart1 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:22 pm I have to admit I came to Cambodia to meet my girlfriend whom I had met online. Cambodia is not the first choice places I would live but it is also not the last. I also do not like the USA. While living in the USA I would spend my time complaining how horrible the country is and how I hate living there. I also do not support Israel so if I work in the USA mt taxes will go to help Israel . SO one day I decided to take people's advice and I left. So far I have lived in Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Philippines, Cambodia. Thailand, China. I liked China the most as am more aligned with their government. I also like to buy Chinese made goods whenever possible as I know I am supporting the Chinese Communist Party. The thing I like most about Cambodia is HE. I like his statement about how the USA should assist Bashar al-Assad as they have common enemies. I have to admit the only thing I liked about Thailand is Prayut Cha no ocha. I like his statement about how people should stop asking for human rights and freedom of speech and should simply obey the law. To be honest I am hoping to work in China or Russia an since I am able to get a 6 month residency permit here I am able to get visa here rather then return to the USA. I dream of the day I am able to acquire Russian citizenship and spend my days in a nation who has been blessed with leader like Peter the Great, Josef Stalin, and Vladimir Putin. Russia is my passion and I dream of becoming President of Russia.
:please:
either a troll or someone who has truly lost sight of reality
haha whoever he is, im sure i could guess his location, his only IP address is apparently the same one ive used many times
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

he is going to get banned if he keeps it up.
jimmy crow is gone forever btw.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

frank lee bent wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:24 pm he is going to get banned if he keeps it up.
Good call. Like party crashers, sometimes the trolls start off kind of funny, or you feel sorry for them, but they always end up trashing the place.
:trollz:
A party crasher is a guy that invites himself in a party he isnt even invited to. They usually screw up the whole party.
Urbandictionary
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Anchor Moy wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:47 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:24 pm he is going to get banned if he keeps it up.
Good call. Like party crashers, sometimes the trolls start off kind of funny, or you feel sorry for them, but they always end up trashing the place.
:trollz:
A party crasher is a guy that invites himself in a party he isnt even invited to. They usually screw up the whole party.
Urbandictionary
I was going to post the UD entry for mods (in the context of fora) but decided it was a little to unkind. Also, entry 7 for mod on UD is disturbing.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Sorry to be politically incorrect but i reckon that michael bloke is a nutter.

charlie
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

michael.stewart1 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:22 pm I have to admit I came to Cambodia to meet my girlfriend whom I had met online. Cambodia is not the first choice places I would live but it is also not the last. I also do not like the USA. While living in the USA I would spend my time complaining how horrible the country is and how I hate living there. I also do not support Israel so if I work in the USA mt taxes will go to help Israel . SO one day I decided to take people's advice and I left. So far I have lived in Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Philippines, Cambodia. Thailand, China. I liked China the most as am more aligned with their government. I also like to buy Chinese made goods whenever possible as I know I am supporting the Chinese Communist Party. The thing I like most about Cambodia is HE. I like his statement about how the USA should assist Bashar al-Assad as they have common enemies. I have to admit the only thing I liked about Thailand is Prayut Cha no ocha. I like his statement about how people should stop asking for human rights and freedom of speech and should simply obey the law. To be honest I am hoping to work in China or Russia an since I am able to get a 6 month residency permit here I am able to get visa here rather then return to the USA. I dream of the day I am able to acquire Russian citizenship and spend my days in a nation who has been blessed with leader like Peter the Great, Josef Stalin, and Vladimir Putin. Russia is my passion and I dream of becoming President of Russia.
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

Post by michael.stewart1 »

Not a troll. I am simply explaining why I came to Cambodia. I am not happy living in the USA and I am looking for a more favorable country to emigrate to. My reasons for leaving the USA are political. Obviously, if I am not happy living in the USA then I should leave. That is what the question was.
Stiliko
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Stiliko »

[quote="michael. I dream of the day I am able to acquire Russian citizenship and spend my days in a nation who has been blessed with leader like Peter the Great, Josef Stalin, and Vladimir Putin. Russia is my passion and I dream of becoming President of Russia.[/quote]
Wdyk, a Lee Harvey Oswald clone. Except I rather imagine he fancies Donald dickhead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she was quite pretty and looked older
she knew only what had been told her
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic