Your perception on fellow CEO Poster

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Your perception on fellow CEO Poster

Post by Samouth »

I have joined CEO for more than a year now. I have learned a lots from posters here. Some are nice and some are not really nice. However, everyone can say whatever they want and believe. I have met a few people and not haven't met so many. I only learn about people from their writing and ideas and how they see thing. I think it is time to hear from posters about their perception of fellow posters. Again, you can say whatever you want and it doesn't have to be flattering, i guess constructive criticism and piss take are more welcome on this thread. I will start first.

1. Phuket Richard: Very immature sometime and always bias when it comes to talk about Thailand.

2. Honno: It seems like he doesn't like to speak German. :D

3. Kiwiincambodia: Doesn't seem to be lovely and calm as the real bird
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Your perception on fellow CEO Poster

Post by hanno »

Samouth wrote: 2. Honno: It seems like he doesn't like to speak German. :D
I do speak German but not on an English-language forum :hattip:
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

Speaking English on an English speaking forum? I'm confused.
-insert signature here
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Ok. Hope this can clear thing out. There was one time i posted a German word and it seemed like it didn't impress Mr. Honno when a person who is not German using or posting a German word.

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Samouth wrote:Ok. Hope this can clear thing out. There was one time i posted a German word and it seemed like it didn't impress Mr. Honno when a person who is not German using or posting a German word.

I don't remember that one. What word was it?
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

hanno wrote:
Samouth wrote:Ok. Hope this can clear thing out. There was one time i posted a German word and it seemed like it didn't impress Mr. Honno when a person who is not German using or posting a German word.

I don't remember that one. What word was it?
a German friend of mine taught me some bad words in German and one of them, FKK. I posted this one on here before. :lol:

kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Whoo hoo, I made the list. What did I win?
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Samouth - likes to bait Richard and doesn't take any form of criticism well.
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

Just my opinion, but posting one word in one language or another doesn't trigger us native speakers to start talking in our native language. It doesn't impress us, or make us think you speak the language, or make us feel special that you "connected" with us in our native tongue. In fact, half of the time it doesn't matter much at all, and the other half of the time I don't get what they're saying or writing. Anyway, just my feeling on what I've observed, as people really seem to like to make me speak my native language and continually prod me with random words like I'm some sort of zoo animal and on exhibit or something.

Not aimed as criticism, just what I go through all the time.
-insert signature here
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

If your comment was derogatory and in German, maybe, just maybe, Hanno, being the most openly German member on either forum, might have taken some offence or at the very least, decided not to respond and give your remark any kudos.
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic