Business lease for sale (guesthouse) in Siem Reap

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
trinity
Tourist
Cambodia

Business lease for sale (guesthouse) in Siem Reap

Post by trinity »

Charming guesthouse for sale as a business leasehold in Siem Reap. Located in a colorful neighborhood between the center of town and Angkor Wat Archeological Park.
The guesthouse has 17 large and nicely decorated rooms, all of them have en-suite bathroom and are fully equipped with A/C, Wifi, cable TV and hot water, all rooms renovated in 2015.
Rooftop bar/lounge and restaurant fully equipped.
A beautiful property with traditional wooden house recently renovated and a big tropical garden full of plants and trees and with enough space for a swimming pool.
The Guesthouse is well established and successfully operating since 4 years with a high occupancy rate. The No closing period necessary for the transfer of the business lease.

Price: 80.000 $ Negotiable (including 13.400 $ refundable deposit).
Contract until April 30th, 2022
Rent 1.100 $ until April 2017
Rent 1.400 $ until April 2022

For more information and pictures, please contact us.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Re: Business lease for sale (guesthouse) in Siem Reap

Post by LaudJohn »

Great start.

Thanks for the rental (expense) info, what about the profit info and your occupancy rate and your average room rate?

Or is your price just based on the "potential" that you have been unable to achieve but expect someone else to do?
trinity
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by trinity »

Hi LaudJohn,

for more information send PM
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

$13,400. refund if you don't break the lease?
good luck with that - sounds like a lot of incentive to have an unreasonable ass of a landlord to me.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic