Visa Extention (3-Month Cambodian Business Visa)

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Visa Extention (3-Month Cambodian Business Visa)

Post by ExPenhMan »

I did it as soon as I arrived last summer. If 1 year, immigration adds 1 year to your 30-day visa. You don't lose anything from the entry visa.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

ExPenhMan wrote:I did it as soon as I arrived last summer. If 1 year, immigration adds 1 year to your 30-day visa. You don't lose anything from the entry visa.
spot on ill get it extended as soon as i get to SHV then :thumb:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

use ana travel
but u know that already , right LOL
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote:use ana travel
but u know that already , right LOL
:good:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Visa Extention (3-Month Cambodian Business Visa)

Post by General Mackevili »

ExPenhMan wrote:I did it as soon as I arrived last summer. If 1 year, immigration adds 1 year to your 30-day visa. You don't lose anything from the entry visa.
Yep, the only time you lose something on your current visa extension is if you try to extend it MORE THAN 30 days before it expires.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:ive just landed and got my E visa, how soon can i extend it to a year multi entry? i thought i read somewhere that you cant extend them until 10days before they expire? is is that not the case now? or am i best just asking a travel agent now and ill post what they say
Go to Lucky Lucky while you're still in PP is the best bet I think. Otherwise you'll pay extra to send your pp from S'ville and once it's done you're sorted. There's another travel agency I've used close to riverside if you want to compare PP prices. PM me if you want details. Never used LL, but everybody swears they are the best.
And welcome back. :beer3:
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

My last 2 extensions I was told that the extension could not be processed prior to 10 days before the visa expiry date (Lucky moto), which had never been an issue previously.
ram28
Tourist

Post by ram28 »

I thank all the members who have shared their knowledge. Does any one know how soon after landing one can apply for extension? Whether extension can be sought
say 2 to 3 days after arrival?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Visa Extention (3-Month Cambodian Business Visa)

Post by General Mackevili »

ram28 wrote:I thank all the members who have shared their knowledge. Does any one know how soon after landing one can apply for extension? Whether extension can be sought
say 2 to 3 days after arrival?
Arrival has NOTHING to do with the timeline.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Anchor Moy wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:ive just landed and got my E visa, how soon can i extend it to a year multi entry? i thought i read somewhere that you cant extend them until 10days before they expire? is is that not the case now? or am i best just asking a travel agent now and ill post what they say
Go to Lucky Lucky while you're still in PP is the best bet I think. Otherwise you'll pay extra to send your pp from S'ville and once it's done you're sorted. There's another travel agency I've used close to riverside if you want to compare PP prices. PM me if you want details. Never used LL, but everybody swears they are the best.
And welcome back. :beer3:
not sure i buy into that, the cheapest visa extension ive ever got was in sihanoukville when my khmer friend once got me a 1 month visa extension for $45 lol might be a bit different for the longer ones but ill be having a fish around
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic