Sharing a wife g/f or husband b/f

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

In our home countries sharing or knocking off someone else's partner is likely to end up pretty badly for one person or both. Yet here in Cambodia some times a partner may agree with the extra sexual affair being carried out, on certain conditions. What are they. Has it always been like this, and is it only in Cambodia that this is done.

I remember when I first came to Cambodia, I was walking along HS park and a young couple were pushing their moto. I asked, Moto broken, and he said '' not have gas''.
I sat down on a nearby seat to read the paper and they sat beside me. He then said if you give me $5 now for gas, you can take my g/f home and give her $5 when you have finished. I turned down the offer as her dress style looked a little bit '' schoolgirlish ''.

A more recent incident has been when a Khmer friend , with his g/f beside him, asked if I wanted his girlfriend. I told him , no, cause she did not speak any English . His answer was, he would talk to her in the daytime to keep her happy, and I could play with her at night time to keep her happy, cause he didn't want to have sex with her. Probably had a ED problem.

Last week I mentioned to my '' brother-in-law '' that I was going to snooky for a few days next week. He said, you go to snooky, you take my wife. He then told his wife, and her eyes lit up like Christmas lights.

Ok , I know you will want a report on the trip, but you will have to wait.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Sharing a wife g/f or husband b/f

Post by SinnSisamouth »

I doubt the majority of khmer couples will offer sexual services to Barang or anyone else

maybe it's the company you keep?

a bar girl does not a khmer make
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

Re: other countries. In Japan and the U.S., I've have heard of all kind of arranged sharings of wives/husbands/bfs/gfs before, just not done for money although I am sure that kind of thing exists. Everything was consensual, the only difference was that no one was a stranger and everyone knew each other as friends beforehand and nothing was "broadcast", meaning no one would brag or mention about trading partners outside of their circle so they could maintain some kind of face amongst conservative people.

These were mostly mid 30's people that I knew, many of them professionals in their respective fields. Not sure of younger people or older.
-insert signature here
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

uk call them swingers
as you say they are usually known to them and part of a group

i know some swingers and they are all 50+ and have been married for long time
just bored

random people offering sex are usually off duty bar girls!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

The wife/minor wife thing goes back a long way. I don't think I would call it 'sharing' though. And isn't really related to the phenomenon of poor guys pimping out their wives and girlfriends.

The colors in that scanned article in the OP are trippy.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

We are polyamorous and our dream is to meet a girl who would be our mutual girlfriend. We aren't swingers, that's quite different.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Sharing a wife g/f or husband b/f

Post by General Mackevili »

rozzieoz wrote:We are polyamorous and our dream is to meet a girl who would be our mutual girlfriend. We aren't swingers, that's quite different.
I have a feeling that Duncan might be able to introduce you to someone.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

rozzieoz wrote:We are polyamorous and our dream is to meet a girl who would be our mutual girlfriend. We aren't swingers, that's quite different.
I've always considered myself a lesbian...trapped in a mans body though...does that qualify?
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: RE: Re: Sharing a wife g/f or husband b/f

Post by Digg3r »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:
I've always considered myself a lesbian...trapped in a mans body though...does that qualify?
Depends if you get shared around
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:
Jamie posted this on TOF. You just reminded me of it. lol
I thought it was a great track. He's Australian but..

Let it all hang out.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic