Sharing a wife g/f or husband b/f

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Sharing a wife g/f or husband b/f

Post by rozzieoz »

Thank you Duncan :)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

That was one of those touching forum moments, who's for a group hug?
:dm:
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Sharing a wife g/f or husband b/f

Post by prahkeitouj »

juansweetpotato wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:The man is the problem.
I presume by that that you think the marriages were forced? i.e. arranged? If so, doesn't the mother play a huge part in deciding on who her daughter marries?
I don't think so. I just think the wives had argument because the husband would spend time with the first wife on New Year Eve, and then the second was jealous.
Yeah, imagine having 7 of them ! The things we humans do to puff our chests up in public. Pure insanity, as I have found it hard to handle even one.

In the west there are plenty of second wives, we just call them home-breakers. My aunt was one of them; although, that was probably more some kind of weird ménage à trois. :twisted: I never did find out, but it lasted years.
Now our law doesn't allow us to share wife or husband. :)
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I've got a date tomorrow night! :)
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

rozzieoz wrote:I've got a date tomorrow night! :)
Cool.
Was she lurking here ? The CEO dating site has potential :Rose:
Have a nice time.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Sharing a wife g/f or husband b/f

Post by rozzieoz »

Lol no, we were introduced :) and thank you :)
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

It seems CEO posters have good news recently. :-)
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

She was a no show. Not quite devastated bit certainly disappointed :(
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

rozzieoz wrote:She was a no show. Not quite devastated bit certainly disappointed :(

What a bummer. If I had known , I would have shown up and maybe got lucky with you.

The free meal that is .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Duncan wrote:In our home countries sharing or knocking off someone else's partner is likely to end up pretty badly for one person or both. Yet here in Cambodia some times a partner may agree with the extra sexual affair being carried out, on certain conditions. What are they. Has it always been like this, and is it only in Cambodia that this is done.

Last week I mentioned to my '' brother-in-law '' that I was going to snooky for a few days next week. He said, you go to snooky, you take my wife. He then told his wife, and her eyes lit up like Christmas lights.

Ok , I know you will want a report on the trip, but you will have to wait.

Well here's a trip report.,,,, I decided that there is safety in numbers [ and to increase my chances ] I offered to take the [ 30 yo] sister-in-laws [ 21yo ] sister,,,,, Miss Photogenic ,,,, with us as she was a bit depressed and had lost her job due to factory closure. One night in Kep, one night in Kampot and two nights in Occuteal beach, and it was nice to see two lovely girls swimming and enjoying the beach for the first time in their lives.

OK, so you want to see more.

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic