1st World problems

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 1st World problems

Post by John Bingham »

IraHayes wrote:Try taking your head out of your arse once in a while and you may notice that eating disorders are not that common over here. Also these types of fad are a pretty good reflection of developed world creating solutions to problems that don't even exist. Throw them in there with the anti vaccine crowd.
I gather you have pretty much zero experience with children here, or anywhere else. That's just plain BS.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

IraHayes wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
IraHayes wrote:https://www.facebook.com/emotionallyawarefeeding/

Picky Eating .... I don't think there's much call for this type of counseling out here.
thats quite strange, shes from my city in England lol and thats where her clinic is based lol

You are from Lincoln, UK?
yeah, i was born and raised in Lincoln

haha fuck me Skeggy makes Sihanoukville look like its has the most beautiful bays in the world, and the people that live there look like angels, theres cleethorpes as well which is worse, grimsby has been voted the worst place to live in the UK many times lol
its probably why im so tolerant of SHV tbh lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
IraHayes wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

Picky Eating .... I don't think there's much call for this type of counseling out here.
thats quite strange, shes from my city in England lol and thats where her clinic is based lol

haha fuck me Skeggy makes Sihanoukville look like its has the most beautiful bays in the world, and the people that live there look like angels, theres cleethorpes as well which is worse, grimsby has been voted the worst place to live in the UK many times lol
moving to PM 's

But Skeggy, Cleethrpes and Mablethorpe !!

And the people in Skeggy would make the expats down in SHV look like saints lol.... Mind you saying all that both myself and my brother married Skeggy lasses.... ended about the same way for both of us.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

IraHayes wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
IraHayes wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

moving to PM 's

But Skeggy, Cleethrpes and Mablethorpe !!

And the people in Skeggy would make the expats down in SHV look like saints lol.... Mind you saying all that both myself and my brother married Skeggy lasses.... ended about the same way for both of us.
haha "Skeggy" "GRIMsby" "Maybo" sound like beautiful places to live right?
did you know that sasha baron kohan guy who did borat/bruno has filmed his new film in grimsby? apparently the locals kicked off because it was portraying them in a bad light..... i dont think that is possible lol
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ Are there many people from Kyrzygstan there? Or, was it Kazakstan?

Could be good, innit?

Bit of a worry you remember Bruno before Ali G, Jamie. You're not . . . , no forget it. It's okay.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: 1st World problems

Post by prahkeitouj »

Duncan wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:My mum always calls me and my brother to eat every time. But when I was alone, I cooked and ate in tear because no one spoils me as my mum.

That's why foreigners have a uncle to cook for them.

http://www.colonelsanders.com/
I couldn't open it.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
qinjingyou
Expatriate
China

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 1st World problems

Post by qinjingyou »

prahkeitouj wrote:
Duncan wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:My mum always calls me and my brother to eat every time. But when I was alone, I cooked and ate in tear because no one spoils me as my mum.

I couldn't open it.
KFC!
在见
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: RE: Re: 1st World problems

Post by Duncan »

prahkeitouj wrote:
Duncan wrote:

I couldn't open it.

You can borrow one of mine.

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Hahaaa... :p
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Username Taken wrote:^^ Are there many people from Kyrzygstan there? Or, was it Kazakstan?

Could be good, innit?

Bit of a worry you remember Bruno before Ali G, Jamie. You're not . . . , no forget it. It's okay.
but Ali G iz da realz person doe innit 8) haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic