Kampot expats

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Kampot expats

Post by bkktrapper »

Came across a few really sweet Kampot expats in the daytime bars around town they seems to want to talk to drifters and outsiders of the group unlike many expat community its seems quite open here.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
asp
Expatriate

Re: Kampot expats

Post by asp »

My wife and two kids have really enjoyed this town in the past. In part this was because there were many mixed foreign and Cambodian couples who have been involved in long term relationships like us with whom we could chat.in both languages. Unfortunately, this multicultural oasis is slowly turning into a desert of tourism. Now tourons gawk at us, photograph us, ask us about bus schedules, hotel recommendations while we are eating. I once considered living here, but no more. If you must come please leave the pigs at home.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

the market there is very nice an people very friendly,
we had to drive over when we stayed in Kep
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

asp wrote:My wife and two kids have really enjoyed this town in the past. In part this was because there were many mixed foreign and Cambodian couples who have been involved in long term relationships like us with whom we could chat.in both languages. Unfortunately, this multicultural oasis is slowly turning into a desert of tourism. Now tourons gawk at us, photograph us, ask us about bus schedules, hotel recommendations while we are eating. I once considered living here, but no more. If you must come please leave the pigs at home.
Tourons .... hahahaha thats a first for me
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

Kampot Pie & Ice Cream Palace is a great little place to visit
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic