The Strong Man Is on Holiday with His Wife and Grandsons and Granddaughters at Ocher Teal Beach on 29 December 2015

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: The Strong Man Is on Holiday with His Wife and Grandsons and Granddaughters at Ocher Teal Beach on 29 December 2015

Post by Digg3r »

I bet those grandkids already suffer that horrible disease affluenza.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: The Strong Man Is on Holiday with His Wife and Grandsons and Granddaughters at Ocher Teal Beach on 29 December 2015

Post by prahkeitouj »

កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Digg3r wrote:I bet those grandkids already suffer that horrible disease affluenza.
I feel so sorry for those poor kids that will grow up not knowing the difference between right & wrong =@
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Doctored Image of First Lady Draws PM’s Ire

Prime Minister HE threatened to take legal action against opposition party activists on Thursday after a doctored photograph surfaced on Facebook showing his wife, Bun Rany, standing with her legs apart.

The premier’s threat, delivered in a post to his personal Facebook page, again exposed his deep sensitivity to public mocking and ridicule as he has begun to embrace the social media website.

Earlier this week, Mr. HE posted several photos of his family vacationing in Sihanoukville to celebrate the New Year. On Thursday, he shared the doctored photograph on his page, saying he was furious to see the image and rude comments.

“Unfortunately, there are a number of individuals from the opposition party’s extremist [side] who tried to change my wife’s picture through the computer’s Photoshop program,” he explained in a post accompanying the photo.

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/doct ... re-104226/

Pictures from Prime Minister's Facebook page.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Fake family photos upset PM

Prime Minister HE has issued a second public caution in a week to Facebook users who “insult” him after several altered photographs of his family visit to Sihanoukville appeared on social media.

The doctored photographs showed HE with an amputated arm standing with his wife, Bun Rany, who was also depicted striking a pose that is considered offensive in Cambodian culture.

“My wife and I, with a crowd of children and our grandchildren, took a holiday at the beach during the international New Year and took the opportunity to meet Cambodian people to find out about their living conditions, and we took some photos as a souvenir,” HE wrote on Facebook yesterday.

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/f ... s-upset-pm
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

there's obviously nothing wrong with his virility
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

As much as I dont agree with many of his decisions, in this case of altering the photo , I fully agree with what ever the final results may be.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Picture you don't see on his facebook page and local news. Take a guess who are those three men.

1. Normal Beach Goers

2. The Strongman's Friend

3. His Bodyguards

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

frank lee bent wrote:he is only a man.
people chill out when they get old
You mean like Mugabe?
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: The Strong Man Is on Holiday with His Wife and Grandsons and Granddaughters a...

Post by kiwiincambodia »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote:[img]https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/1426209_10154481636229148_5342710710100473201_n.jpg?oh=732305e96cbeb90020cb1160eac749ad&oe=5718BD73[/img]

Picture you don't see on his facebook page and local news. Take a guess who are those three men.

1. Normal Beach Goers

2. The Strongman's Friend

3. His Bodyguards
Of course they are his bodyguards. Do you expect the leader of the country to walk around without them?

This would be the same if it was any other world leader.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic