Why are western women so damn stuck up

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Why are western women so damn stuck up

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

zmth wrote:
Raybull wrote:
zmth wrote:
Raybull wrote:
zmth wrote:They,western women, get hit on by too many guys including many/mostly losers so one can see it in a way as you would if you were in their shoes. The local loser chicks in La cafe that try to hit on most every guy would likely say the same about western(or most any other also) guys.
At the very least, most western girls won't drug you and steal your cash and laptop! They'll just ignore you for the loser druggie that you are.
Most western girls would not steal I would think not.

RE: to the question "what is a loser" Could be guys(though not all) who don't use their real pictures but use obviously not them such as animals etc.
I would think what a member posts to be highly more indicative than an avatar. In your case this generally concerns topics such drugs, freelancer prices, and getting drugged and robbed by these freelancers...Only a fool would use a real picture! The beach girls are expecting you soon, they've already printed out little avatar photos of your mug.
Part of that may be something to consider - though I doubt not that many, save one, remember me at the beach. I did not stay on the beach except one or 2 days but mainly in town. Hope this incident here does not delay me from getting there.
when you heading back to SHV?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
zmth wrote:
Raybull wrote:
zmth wrote:
Raybull wrote: At the very least, most western girls won't drug you and steal your cash and laptop! They'll just ignore you for the loser druggie that you are.
Most western girls would not steal I would think not.

RE: to the question "what is a loser" Could be guys(though not all) who don't use their real pictures but use obviously not them such as animals etc.
I would think what a member posts to be highly more indicative than an avatar. In your case this generally concerns topics such drugs, freelancer prices, and getting drugged and robbed by these freelancers...Only a fool would use a real picture! The beach girls are expecting you soon, they've already printed out little avatar photos of your mug.
Part of that may be something to consider - though I doubt not that many, save one, remember me at the beach. I did not stay on the beach except one or 2 days but mainly in town. Hope this incident here does not delay me from getting there.
when you heading back to SHV?
When he gets his 400$ back! In truth though, I would consider being a winner in KH simply someone would doesn't lose the plot, so to speak. Excessive drugs and getting robbed by yama whores is not part of the 'plot'. Standards are quite low here.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:...
then you get some expats out here who dress like bums and look like losers, even the ones with a wedge in the bank.
While it's wise to keep things on the down low, stay under the radar, some take it a bit too far.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Raybull wrote:
then you get some expats out here who dress like bums and look like losers, even the ones with a wedge in the bank.
While it's wise to keep things on the down low, stay under the radar, some take it a bit too far.
Lol. Maybe they're trying to blend in. You don't stick out if you're under-dressed in SHV - takes the meaning of "casual dress" to a whole new level.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Anchor Moy wrote:
Raybull wrote:
Lol. Maybe they're trying to blend in. You don't stick out if you're under-dressed in SHV - takes the meaning of "casual dress" to a whole new level.
True, it would a social faux pas to show up for your 10am beer meet up at the Reggae Bar in clean shorts and a polo when all your mates are in stained florescent swim shorts and faded Chang wife beaters.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Anchor Moy wrote:
Raybull wrote:
haha they'd stick out if they went drinking in the establishments me and Raybull prefer to frequent :hattip: lol
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Raybull wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:
Raybull wrote:
True, it would a social faux pas to show up for your 10am beer meet up at the Reggae Bar in clean shorts and a polo when all your mates are in stained florescent swim shorts and faded Chang wife beaters.
:plus1:
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

bawbaw@beerdiet wrote:So if a guy isn't good looking he is a loser? how shallow rosieoz....
Huh? Where did I say that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

zmth wrote:
bawbaw@beerdiet wrote:So if a guy isn't good looking he is a loser? how shallow rosieoz....
Where did rosieoz.... ever make that comment in the first place ?
I am getting a bit tired of being misquoted, I'm starting to take it personally. Does this happen to other people?

Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

rozzieoz wrote:
zmth wrote:
Where did rosieoz.... ever make that comment in the first place ?
I am getting a bit tired of being misquoted, I'm starting to take it personally. Does this happen to other people?

yes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic