Khmer440 & Pedros, Yo Mama, Khmer News Translations, Cabbages and Kings...

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
CJM555
Expatriate

Khmer440 & Pedros, Yo Mama, Khmer News Translations, Cabbages and Kings...

Post by CJM555 »

This post by 'Pedros' while instructing 'UT' to put a muzzle in it requires another read through;
What an absolute cunt.

Re: Sanctions against ex Yakuza boss living in Cambodia

Post by pedros » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Put a muzzle in it UT, we know you're lurking....

Samouth;
a) you delight in winding me up and hiding behind your ceo massers when I get pissed/bored and snap back.

B) It's not a game of he said/but he said, but you have said some things which aren't very nice, and contradict your whole 'he's a wascist bully bad man look down khmer help me barang fwends oh heroin addict, child abuser, racist', but to name a few. It's like you took internet lessons off vladimir. Calling you a blue balled virgin (save than sympathy fuck from a chbby ngo bird), with an unhealthy obsession with rape and violent crime gets waxed, strangely.

c) the ceonews thing... christ, man up. Every time you deny it you are proved to be a liar, everyone knows, many comment, yet still the lady doth protest. Too much. Translate the news from your own username, then you won't look like such a dick and can, when people say 'you can't do that samouth' say to them, either, 'yeah, my bad, sorry' or 'fuck you, this is how the 'mouth rolls'. Anyway, samouth isn't your real name, as pedros isn't mine. And you are only writing stuff paid for by other news outlets, why put the 'reporters without borders' freedom of speech, fear for my safety, bullshit'

You gleefully with, or without, admin consent post pictures of dead khmers and barangs where a link would do, despite consistant critism for doing so. Free speech maybe?

D) maybe i overstepped the mark with my comment here regarding your prospective career move, a pm explaining that (as i sent you a pm a while ago, which you used to 'out' me) asking me to delete and wind my neck in, might have made me do so. As it is, you cried foul again. Plus you quoted it so i can't edit it 'naaaa fuck him' was a mod reply when asked ifi should.

Essentially, samouth, i am sure you are a good kid, and do a good job doing what, like stroppy's st peter, you deny. Stop posting pictures of dead people, especially those people here and there know personally and report the facts ( as given) and everything would be cool.

And, to close. Peter Hogan had a pet cat, Username taken has a pet samouth....
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: K440 & Pedros

Post by Username Taken »

Just goes to go show that Pedros is full of shit!

I have a pet cat, and I've had her for 15 years. The last thing I need is Samouth sleeping at the end of my bed. :popcorn:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: K440 & Pedros

Post by General Mackevili »

[quote...]maybe i overstepped the mark ...[/quote]

How nice, I read it as an apology. :good:

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Get your point CJ, but this isn't news; isn't it just a bit of bitching from TOF ? So who gives a ...?
CJM555 wrote:This post by 'Pedros' while instructing 'UT' to put a muzzle in it requires another read through;
What an absolute cunt.
Probably, but who cares ? Not the mods over there, so why should we ? If he wants to spew his stuff on TOF, fine; If he posts shit here, that's different.
Put a muzzle in it UT, we know you're lurking.... :popcorn:
Samouth;
a) you delight in winding me up and hiding behind your ceo massers when I get pissed/bored and snap back.
B) It's not a game of he said/but he said...
Enough said, it all sounds a bit like TOF is being contaminated by BSWC :crazy: Careful all, looks contagious.

Chill out FFS everyone, and whatever you do don't forget to get your rabies shots. 8)
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

Anchor Moy wrote:Get your point CJ, but this isn't news; isn't it just a bit of bitching from TOF ? So who gives a ...?
CJM555 wrote:This post by 'Pedros' while instructing 'UT' to put a muzzle in it requires another read through;
What an absolute cunt.
Probably, but who cares ? Not the mods over there, so why should we ? If he wants to spew his stuff on TOF, fine; If he posts shit here, that's different.
Put a muzzle in it UT, we know you're lurking.... :popcorn:
Samouth;
B) It's not a game of he said/but he said...
Enough said, it all sounds a bit like TOF is being contaminated by BSWC :crazy: Careful all, looks contagious.

Chill out FFS everyone, and whatever you do don't forget to get your rabies shots. 8)
Yeah, see the point of view.
I still think that cunt Pedros post was well out of order.
Inter alia, the noted regional issues but also the emphasis to target and discredit the messenger not the message.
Red Ops
Expatriate

Post by Red Ops »

Wow, 2 threads in 1 day, and the mod calls 'me' obsessed.

But, i'll still stand by my points, mainly stop posting the photos of people's friends and family in various states of death, or do so without the protection of admin privilages, and thus face the consequences. As stated above.

Whatever you may or may not believe, i have nothing against the boy as a person, and think he's good at what he does, just in a way that i, and others don't agree with.

Anyways, calling me a cunt etc is all very well, and possibly true, but at least i will, and do, readily admit it.

Buenos seras, hasta luego, puta cabrones.
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

Red Ops wrote:Wow, 2 threads in 1 day, and the mod calls 'me' obsessed.

But, i'll still stand by my points, mainly stop posting the photos of people's friends and family in various states of death, or do so without the protection of admin privilages, and thus face the consequences. As stated above.

Whatever you may or may not believe, i have nothing against the boy as a person, and think he's good at what he does, just in a way that i, and others don't agree with.

Anyways, calling me a cunt etc is all very well, and possibly true, but at least i will, and do, readily admit it.

Buenos seras, hasta luego, puta cabrones.

Pedros,

Still completely missing the point. It's not somebody else's fault about the photos, it's the individuals at the scene.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Why should he post under his real name?

In the past, 440 had a great news translator by the name of Porky Pig. Was that his real name? Did you take him to task about not using his real name?

No, I didn't think so.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: RE: Re: K440 & Pedros

Post by epidemiks »

Username Taken wrote:Why should he post under his real name?

In the past, 440 had a great news translator by the name of Porky Pig. Was that his real name? Did you take him to task about not using his real name?

No, I didn't think so.
Did PP post graphic death pics?

Im not sure the whole background to this thread but the unnecessary posting of gruesome death shots here and otf is, well, unnecessary.

Just​ because the local hack press like to wallow in the filth doesn't mean their pics need to be shared here, for the sake of clicks, because I see no other reason for them being posted here, on the CEO twitter etc.
If I really want to open dap news links to see brains, I will. I'd rather not see it in a summary of the news here or on 440.
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

Username Taken wrote:Why should he post under his real name?

No, I didn't think so.
Perhaps Pedros will set an example, and give a lead, by abandoning the ever changing names he uses, and in future post using his given name. Somehow I doubt it. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic