Khmer440 & Pedros, Yo Mama, Khmer News Translations, Cabbages and Kings...

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Khmer440 & Pedros, Yo Mama, Khmer News Translations, Cabbages and Kings...

Post by Cam Nivag »

Hotdigr wrote: posts it spilled over to all the admins on your site. I have mainly respect for you and nothing BUT respect for Playboy, Joon and Scoffer
Scoffer? Why would anyone respect Scoffer? He's a buffoon.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Tadpole wrote:Things are getting bad when native speakers of English have to stoop to criticizing a local over their English skills.

Typically, these kind of losers have to travel to distant countries before they can find someone whose language skills are below theirs.

Says more about the critics than their target.
I think if the native speaker makes more mistakes than a foreigner who just learn his or her language for couple, there is no point for that native speaker to correct him or her.

As a Cambodian, i would never say i am excellent at Khmer. Language is broad and there are something about khmer language that i don't know.

For Richard, if he wants to correct other people of using English, he needs to correct himself first. He needs to learn how to write properly. I think he also need to learn to accept when people point out his mistake not telling people to fuck off.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Cam Nivag wrote:
Hotdigr wrote: posts it spilled over to all the admins on your site. I have mainly respect for you and nothing BUT respect for Playboy, Joon and Scoffer
Scoffer? Why would anyone respect Scoffer? He's a buffoon.
i have a respect for him too even though i have never met him in person. I think he is a well-behaved man comparing a few men OTF.

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Samouth wrote:
Tadpole wrote:Things are getting bad when native speakers of English have to stoop to criticizing a local over their English skills.

Typically, these kind of losers have to travel to distant countries before they can find someone whose language skills are below theirs.

I think if the native speaker makes more mistakes than a foreigner who just learn his or her language for couple, there is no point for that native speaker to correct him or her.

As a Cambodian, i would never say i am excellent at Khmer. Language is broad and there are something about khmer language that i don't know.

For Richard, if he wants to correct other people of using English, he needs to correct himself first. He needs to learn how to write properly. I think he also need to learn to accept when people point out his mistake not telling people to fuck off.
I do not need to learn anything, thank you, made it this far in life just fine :-)
You can only hope to accomplish /travel an do half as much in your life as i have

I am done with you, u have ur supporters, and am sure they will stick with you.

Scoffer is 10x the man most are on these forums
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

phuketrichard wrote:
Samouth wrote:

I do not need to learn anything, thank you, made it this far in life just fine :-)
You can only hope to travel AND do half as much in your life as i have

I am done with you, u have ur supporters, and am sure they will stick with you.

Scoffer is 10x the man most are on these forums
Don't act like this. I would not call your behavior immature, but the way you acted suggesting that. People always can at least learn a thing or two from each others.

I don't think they are my supporters, i would say they just agree with what i said and if i do i don't think you think it is the matter. It is just between the two of us.

It is so disappointing that you used the fact that you could travel more than me to make me look inferior. Which i believed it is true that people from developing country is more inferior than those from developed country. I don't feel bad that you say this to me. I just feel so sorry for you that you can't even understand a small simple thing that most, [not all, if all that would include you, but you are not] of people on this board understand. This is exactly something that you can learn from me. How come you don't know that it is so hard for people from developing country to visit developed country. It is so hard for us to apply for visa even though we have money to afford to visit. It is unlike you guys who can just go to any countries and don't even bother to apply for visa beforehand. In conclusion, it is close to impossible that i would be able to travel more than you. However, if i were an American or European, i would try my best to beat you.

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

fyi;
I know i said i was done with you but...
i was born alot worse off than u, started work at 13 and left home at 16 and since then have taken care of myself. You had a much easier childhood than me, its what u make of ur life.

Traveling is what i wanted, so i made it happen, it was not given to me, u want feel inferior? up to u, i dont look down on anyone for the way they were raised or where they were born.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

In the simplest of terms, there’s nothing toxic people like more than:

1. Getting their way, or;

2. Causing a fight.

Toxic people like to accuse, tantrum, manipulate and smear their way to either one of the above or the other. Their out-of-control emotions and self-centeredness make the blame game and the smear campaign two of their favorite tactics for keeping you engaged with them so they can feed off you.

Upset a toxic person, and they’ll be shooting infuriating drama-baits your way and just waiting for you to bite the hook. And they know just what to say to keep you tossing and turning at night, just trying to think of some way – any way – that you can stop them once and for all and make sure the truth about who you are prevails. But if you’re wise, you won’t bother.

Because the only way to win with a toxic person is not to play.

More Here: http://lightshouse.org/lights-blog/why- ... z3uNDdoped
:hattip:
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Username Taken wrote:
In the simplest of terms, there’s nothing toxic people like more than:

1. Getting their way, or;

2. Causing a fight.

Toxic people like to accuse, tantrum, manipulate and smear their way to either one of the above or the other. Their out-of-control emotions and self-centeredness make the blame game and the smear campaign two of their favorite tactics for keeping you engaged with them so they can feed off you.

Upset a toxic person, and they’ll be shooting infuriating drama-baits your way and just waiting for you to bite the hook. And they know just what to say to keep you tossing and turning at night, just trying to think of some way – any way – that you can stop them once and for all and make sure the truth about who you are prevails. But if you’re wise, you won’t bother.

Because the only way to win with a toxic person is not to play.

More Here: http://lightshouse.org/lights-blog/why- ... z3uNDdoped
:hattip:

Its nice for you to finally admit that Samouth is becoming a bit like this and always has to have the last word.

Trying hard to lose the moniker of protector are we UT?

:stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir:
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

phuketrichard wrote:fyi;
I know i said i was done with you but...
i was born alot worse off than u, started work at 13 and left home at 16 and since then have taken care of myself. You had a much easier childhood than me, its what u make of ur life.

Traveling is what i wanted, so i made it happen, it was not given to me, u want feel inferior? up to u, i dont look down on anyone for the way they were raised or where they were born.
Cue well known comedy sketch. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
Tadpole
Expatriate

Post by Tadpole »

phuketrichard wrote:i dont look down on anyone for the way they were raised or where they were born.
Unless i can fuck them over for their english skills.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic