Why Sihanoukville is not deserve to be called SHITHOLE or so-called SHITVILLE

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Why Sihanoukville is not deserve to be called SHITHOLE or so-called SHITVILLE

Post by rozzieoz »

Yeah she is :) and yes!! With previous partners I used to just get one combined present- Ric is very good at keeping the two separate.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Why Sihanoukville is not deserve to be called SHITHOLE or so-called SHITVILLE

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

rozzieoz wrote:Yeah she is :) and yes!! With previous partners I used to just get one combined present- Ric is very good at keeping the two separate.
hahahaha :twisted: very good, very good in deed :good:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Why Sihanoukville is not deserve to be called SHITHOLE or so-called SHITVILLE

Post by Ghostwriter »

Hi Samouth,.after 3.5 years after asking why, is it time to reconsider the question ?

Just asking, because so much happened since, and your point of view is valued.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"Hi Samouth,.after 3.5 years after asking why, is it time to reconsider the question"

As far as I know Samouth has not posted on this forum for years. Most Cambodians live in the present and idolize previous centuries of feudal glory. Their myopticism knows no future.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

I think young Samouth was taught to hate barang by the TED talk crew that whisked him off to Singapore.

Too bad, I liked him.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Westport is a shithole, end of.

Sihanoukville at large still has some hidden gems. :-)
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"I think young Samouth was taught to hate barang by the TED talk crew that whisked him off to Singapore."

I googled TED. talk crew and am still in the dark. I had mixed feelings about him. Anyway, could you elaborate on this org?
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TED_(conference)

It is a kind of trendy pseudo lefty anti neo colonialist intellectual movement IMHO.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

frank lee bent wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TED_(conference)

It is a kind of trendy pseudo lefty anti neo colonialist intellectual movement IMHO.
Hey, hey, there. Missus is increasing her knowledge of English and the world in general through TED. She even bought the TED book from that Japanese bookstore in AEON 2.

Does this mean she’ll be spouting pseudo left anti neo colonialist intellectual stuff in the near future?

And moreover, will she learn to make a Devine sandwich from it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic