Young Man Killed Himself Over A New Scoopy Motorbike

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Young Man Killed Himself Over A New Scoopy Motorbike

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

A young man was mad with his parents then he run away from home and later found floating in the river two days afterward

Banteaymeanchey: According to Koh Santepheap Daily News: A young man run away from his house for two day and later in the morning on 19 November 2015, his dead body was found in the river near a new bridge located in Preah Ponlea village, Phreah Ponlea commune, Serey Sorphon city, Banteaymeanchey province.
The victim named Eav Chay, 21 years old, living in Serey Sorphn city, Banteaymeanchey province.

According to his parents, on 17 November 2015, their son asked them to buy a new scoopy motorbike, but they refused. Then around 08:30 pm he ran away from home. They were looking for him and they found him sitting along under the tamarind tree near the new bridge. They talked to him and begged him to come back home. He came home with them and after half an hour he ran from home again. Then in the morning, a dead body was spotted near new bridge and they went to see it and realized it was their son. Police said, the victim died from drowning.
Spoiler:

Engrish:
Spoiler:
Small with parents ran out of the house missing 2 days found the body floating in the river
By: Nop

Friday, November 20, 2015 08:58 pm

Province: a young man missing from home for 2 days until the morning of November 19, 2015 surprise spotted the body floating in the river near the bridge The new tent village tent tent Serey neighborhood aesthetics Province. Sources said the victim named Ireland far, 21 year resident of the village neighborhood O salt Serey Aesthetics Province. - The mother told police that on 17 November 2015 his son (body) had asked him to buy a new motorcycle brand 1 Moscow, but he refused when the 08 pm and 30 pm the same day, away from home, and they also found sitting under a tamarind tree near the river bridge bridge the tent, and he begged to go home comfort. After they go home half an hour later, on the night of the same day, also ran out of the house again. When he heard that morning was found dead bodies floating in a river when he came to know as his son.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Young Man Killed Himself Over A New Scoopy Motorbike

Post by prahkeitouj »

Hmmm... It's really sad that he couldn't control his ego. Having a new Scoopy is not really happy because you will be worried about getting robbed. I think relationship between Cambodian children and parents is closer than westerners, but it seems Parents and children don't understand each other well like white people.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

What is really sad is that, probably due to living in the middle of nowhere all his life, this young man who had no idea about current fashions killed himself over a crap outdated moto that no self-respecting human would ever drive nowadays. If he had killed himself over a new Zoomer or MSX I could understand it.

These 125's seem quite powerful, and are being raced around town like crazy. The handlebars are surprisingly wide.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by logos »

when I read the title I was convinced it was over scoobie's motorbike.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

logos wrote:when I read the title I was convinced it was over scoobie's motorbike.
I think gavinmac saw him riding side-saddle behind scobienz...the shame.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic