13yo boy shot dead for a Honda Dream moto? WTF.

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

13yo boy shot dead for a Honda Dream moto? WTF.

Post by Anchor Moy »

Something seriously weird here - killing kids with an AK-47 just to steal a Honda Dream ?
As the boys were driving toward their village shortly after midnight, Mr. Doeun said, two men in their 30s standing on the roadside shouted at them to stop.

“But the driver kept driving and the robbers shot them from behind,” he said, adding that the victims were hit by a single round from an AK-47 rifle.The bullet grazed one of the friends’ arms before piercing Sek Sok Kea’s upper back and then hitting Sok Mean, Mr. Doeun said...
https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/boy- ... ry-100660/
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Re: 13yo boy shot dead for a Honda Dream moto? WTF.

Post by Samouth »

It is very common that you are more likely to be robbed by riding Honda Dream no matter what year and especially the recent one. People got robbed no matter where, city or province. The reason that those motherfucker rob Honda Dream, because it is easy for them to sell out. I just sold my old motorbike and now i am riding Honda Dream 2013. Guess what i have never driven it during the night especially after 9:00 pm. Motorbike is nothing but my life. :(
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

It's good to see you using your real photo as your avatar, Samouth - well done.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

StroppyChops wrote:It's good to see you using your real photo as your avatar, Samouth - well done.
oh yes. It took a lot of encouragements. :lol:

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: 13yo boy shot dead for a Honda Dream moto? WTF.

Post by prahkeitouj »

Samouth wrote:It is very common that you are more likely to be robbed by riding Honda Dream no matter what year and especially the recent one. People got robbed no matter where, city or province. The reason that those motherfucker rob Honda Dream, because it is easy for them to sell out. I just sold my old motorbike and now i am riding Honda Dream 2013. Guess what i have never driven it during the night especially after 9:00 pm. Motorbike is nothing but my life. :(
Yes, Honda is popular for robbers, especially Honda Dream. If the victim gave it to them, he would survive.

Hehhe it's good that you have motors to exchange. But don't ride at the quiet places.

I have few feelings when I ride the old one, I wish no heavy rain. When I ride the new one, I wish I were safe. But if I walk, I'm afraid I will be raped. Image
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

I have few feelings when I ride the old one, I wish no heavy rain. When I ride the new one, I wish I were safe. But if I walk, I'm afraid I will be raped.
Life in Cambodia. That is beautifully said, LS.
For many people there are no good choices - just the least worst.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Anchor Moy wrote:
I have few feelings when I ride the old one, I wish no heavy rain. When I ride the new one, I wish I were safe. But if I walk, I'm afraid I will be raped.
Life in Cambodia. That is beautifully said, LS.
For many people there are no good choices - just the least worst.
Yes!
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Samouth wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:It's good to see you using your real photo as your avatar, Samouth - well done.
it wasnt that hard!!

Jamie: Samouth why dont you use your real picture?
Samouth: For what bro?
Jamie: For your avatar on CEO?
Samouth: Because i'm not that confident :(
Jamie: Why not?
Samouth: Because i like to wear a lot of Jewelry and i think people will think im a ladyboy...
Jamie: **shows picture of Mr.T**
Samouth: OK, but back me up if anyone teases me...
Jamie: No Problem bro...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

prahkeitouj wrote:
Samouth wrote:It is very common that you are more likely to be robbed by riding Honda Dream no matter what year and especially the recent one. People got robbed no matter where, city or province. The reason that those motherfucker rob Honda Dream, because it is easy for them to sell out. I just sold my old motorbike and now i am riding Honda Dream 2013. Guess what i have never driven it during the night especially after 9:00 pm. Motorbike is nothing but my life. :(
Yes, Honda is popular for robbers, especially Honda Dream. If the victim gave it to them, he would survive.

Hehhe it's good that you have motors to exchange. But don't ride at the quiet places.

I have few feelings when I ride the old one, I wish no heavy rain. When I ride the new one, I wish I were safe. But if I walk, I'm afraid I will be raped. Image
Yes this is pretty much the reality of our society. People become really cruel and heartless. Sometime, they might still shoot the victim dead even though the victim agreed to give away their motorbikes. However, it is still a better choice to give it to them without thinking of confrontation. We can always earn money and buy a new one.

Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Samouth wrote:
it wasnt that hard!!

Jamie: Samouth why dont you use your real picture?
Samouth: For what bro?
Jamie: For your avatar on CEO?
Samouth: Because i'm not that confident :(
Jamie: Why not?
Samouth: Because Kompong Spooner and Richard might know who am I and they might assault me outside the forum lolzz
Jamie: No worry you can report it to police or me
Samouth: OK, but back me up if they attack me bro.
Jamie: No Problem bro...
New version.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic