Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Wolf359
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Wolf359 »

A relatively young old looking fat American with 6 months of wedded bliss to a smoking hot significantly younger looking Khmer lady under his belt. Wants to teach English, social studies, and business related skills to the youngins so they can succeed in the fast changing Kingdom of Wonder. Long term aspirations of owning and operating a small bungalow style resort where he can subject his guests to his questionable cooking and poorly written standup routines. Rarely speaks in the 3rd person. Always makes jokes more for his own amusement than for yours. A lover of foods and do-er of things. A simple man with simple pleasures.
brooke_fischer
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by brooke_fischer »

Hi. I am Brooke. Nice to meet ya'll
damon
Tourist
United States of America

Post by damon »

I'm considering relocating to Cambodia. I'm finding all the topics interesting.
Ced
Tourist
France

Post by Ced »

Hi, French guy just arrived in PP, next thing to do is to find a scooter :) (hence my next post). Happy to join the forum!
Tandempilot
Tourist

Post by Tandempilot »

Helllo Forum,
Was living for 6 years with family in Cambodia, moved to Vietnam for work. We be here since 4 years in Danang and are looking forward to return as soon as possible.
Visa fee is over 3000$ here per year right now and most opportunities gone.
Hopefully restrictions will be lifted soon. :please:
Is it possible to get our Honda PCX into Cambodia then and register accordingly?
Kind regards
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Tandempilot wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:13 am Is it possible to get our Honda PCX into Cambodia then and register accordingly?
Kind regards
Welcome to the forum Tandempilot.
Try posting your question in either Ask the Expats or On the Road where more people will see it, or do a forum search. Your question may be already answered.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Legaxy
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Legaxy »

Hello,
Planning a trip to Phnom Penh in December from the states. As of right now, not knowing if the trip will actually happen due to various COVID restrictions but hoping for the best.
daisukeumon
Tourist
United States of America

Post by daisukeumon »

Hello, been in Cambodia since 2012, I usually stay there for months at a time. Every year. Just not this year because of the pandemic. Some of you have probably met me and look for to be a party of the community here. Hope all is well in Cambodia with the pandemic and save me some beer please. I'm 36, Male.
99olli
Tourist
Ethiopia

Post by 99olli »

Hello,
Been in cambodia the last 4 years, working in europe during the summer and holidays in cambodia in the winter.
Hopefully will be back soon,is freezing over here...
Ps: what i have to do to send pm‘s ?
lagrange
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by lagrange »

Well this is me done now. Ex-Auckland a few months ago, checked out the Greek mainland (Thessaloniki, Athens), lived on the beautiful island of Naxos for a month or so, into UK, PCR tested then LHR / SIN / PNH, arrived last week, currently in isolation, but just got my ER. 12 months renewable multi entry. Staying in an Airbnb next to the Russian market (and yes I am resisting temptation to go out - getting groceries and food delivered through DeliAsia, Nham24 and Foodpanda), one more week to go then I plan to spend a week sampling the pleasures of the riverside area, then up to Siem Reap to find a home. And finally unpack my suitcase. So I guess I am officially an expat in the KOW. "O brave new world that has such as me in it" (sorry Miranda).
" Tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic