Western men continue to fall for isaan women

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Western men continue to fall for isaan women

Post by vladimir »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:you dont need to act broke
I know.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

vladimir wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:you dont need to act broke
I know.
It comes naturally for me.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

Not always, but quite often, the men that "fall" for Issan women are from similar working class backgrounds and lack formal education just like the bar girls themselves. Not judging them, mind you, but just pointing out that as such they are usually quite happy with that sort of relationship and seek to make it "work". In contrast, they would most likely feel uncomfortable with a university-educated Thai woman from a middle class family.

Supplying them with money seems to be a strategy to keep them out of the bars and dependent on the relationship instead. I've even heard of some blokes who sought to get "their girl" pregnant, again with the idea that she would stick to the father of her child and give up the game.

In a few cases, this may actually work and these are the stories we rarely hear about. It's the tragedies that make the news and become topics on internet discussion forums.

Anyway, everybody needs somebody to love...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

sigmoid wrote:Not always, but quite often, the men that "fall" for Issan women are from similar working class backgrounds and lack formal education just like the bar girls themselves. Not judging them, mind you, but just pointing out that as such they are usually quite happy with that sort of relationship and seek to make it "work". In contrast, they would most likely feel uncomfortable with a university-educated Thai woman from a middle class family.

Supplying them with money seems to be a strategy to keep them out of the bars and dependent on the relationship instead. I've even heard of some blokes who sought to get "their girl" pregnant, again with the idea that she would stick to the father of her child and give up the game.

In a few cases, this may actually work and these are the stories we rarely hear about. It's the tragedies that make the news and become topics on internet discussion forums.

Anyway, everybody needs somebody to love...
Thais have become more and more hungry for farang money, i have isaan friends and they ignore you when broke acknowledge when you have a few baht .
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Being ignored by people who only talk to you if you have money has its advantages.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Thai girls- bar talk. Everything you need to know to chat up a Thai bargirl :

http://www.thailanguagehut.com/bar-talk-thai-girls/
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Anchor Moy wrote:Thai girls- bar talk. Everything you need to know to chat up a Thai bargirl :

http://www.thailanguagehut.com/bar-talk-thai-girls/
Hahaha, I love the fact that there is NADA said between ' I'd like to spend the night with you' and 'Will we see each other again?'

Guess premature ejaculation destroyed that conversation.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

bkktrapper wrote:We fall for there tricks over and over they are milking us dry but seems we dont have to power to realise it? We as western men think "im different " but i see the same thing for years here , Isaan women taking advantage of western men for there money and when its all gone leave them high and dry .
is there a topic. Issan Women fall for western men?
Comment : western men taking isaan women's virginity ...
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Isaan women are great, my favourite thing about Thailand (other than the food :D)
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Post by Retardedwaitress »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:Isaan women are great, my favourite thing about Thailand (other than the food :D)
Generally isaan girls are quite clean too i mean compared to western women with there toilet paper smelling asses.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic