Western men continue to fall for isaan women

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Western men continue to fall for isaan women

Post by Anchor Moy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:you dont need to act broke, just be smart, if they know youre not stupid they know their games wont work, i guess it doesnt help the guy on his first trip to thailand though, its just how quickly they can learn lol
Yep, put brain in gear - that's a good start.
Poor does not mean stupid,women are people too etc.
If you don't get that, then carry on :roll: and don't complain.

I blame... (fill the gap, I haven't decided yet.)
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

Ii's as simple as this:

For the majority of the time, Thailand works for the butterfly. Thailand does NOT take kindly to relationships that become serious. Isn't that great? A country which rewards you for being carefree, but punishes those who lose the plot and take it seriously?
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

This is an old shirt, still makes me smile. Image
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Fourkinnel wrote:Any man thinking of pursuing a life with his TeeRak in LOS should read "Private Dancer" first!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6776 ... ate_Dancer
i got told about this book by some random guy i helped get across the poipet border in like 20mins on the way to bangkok, he highly recommended it, will have to check it out sometime
Here it is http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.ph ... Dancer.pdf

Good luck with the reading, I attempted it a couple of times but gave up as I found the style very irritating. Its like overhearing a conversation of a group of boguns in a Pattaya bar. eg:

"BIG RON
Joy's dead, huh? Can't say I was surprised when Bruce told me. Do I care? Do I fuck. I'm not going to shed any tears about a dead slapper. It's not exactly a long-term career, is it, when all's said and done, what with the drugs and the risks they take. Slappers are dying all the time. Overdoses, suicides, motorcycle accidents. And th
e way Joy fucked Pete over, I'm surprised he didn't top her months ago. She was a lying hooker and she deserved whatever she got, that's what I say. As for Pete, I
don't know what'll happen to him. If he's smart he'll get on the next plane out of Bangkok."

now read on - at your own peril :lol:
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Kuroneko wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Fourkinnel wrote:Any man thinking of pursuing a life with his TeeRak in LOS should read "Private Dancer" first!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6776 ... ate_Dancer
i got told about this book by some random guy i helped get across the poipet border in like 20mins on the way to bangkok, he highly recommended it, will have to check it out sometime
Here it is http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.ph ... Dancer.pdf

Good luck with the reading, I attempted it a couple of times but gave up as I found the style very irritating. Its like overhearing a conversation of a group of boguns in a Pattaya bar. eg:

"BIG RON
Joy's dead, huh? Can't say I was surprised when Bruce told me. Do I care? Do I fuck. I'm not going to shed any tears about a dead slapper. It's not exactly a long-term career, is it, when all's said and done, what with the drugs and the risks they take. Slappers are dying all the time. Overdoses, suicides, motorcycle accidents. And th
e way Joy fucked Pete over, I'm surprised he didn't top her months ago. She was a lying hooker and she deserved whatever she got, that's what I say. As for Pete, I
don't know what'll happen to him. If he's smart he'll get on the next plane out of Bangkok."

now read on - at your own peril :lol:
This is a book I've avoided for many years. It sounds awful. My low expectations are confirmed. Thanks for your quickie review. :wink:
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Hey, I paid a hooker for sex and she was only interested in me for my money, the whore!

Who woulda thunk?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Image Image Image Image
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:Image Image Image Image
More pls :good: that is :ROFL: Even better than the Tshirt which was not bad either.

Samouth should translate this into Khmer from the Thainglish. Be sure not to forget the classics such as " your body so hansum and amazing me by such old old person, just like grandfather" , and the always useful: "you love of my life John. Yes, that's ok, Peter or John never mind for me."

Then you create a dictionary for sexpats to translate the real meaning of "my grandmother's buffalo sick" etc. I'm sure there's a market out there.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

:good:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Anchor Moy wrote:
More pls :good: that is :ROFL: Even better than the Tshirt which was not bad either.
pick up your own copy here for 95baht
https://www.se-ed.com/product/%E0%B8%AA ... 9749753828
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic