BIG burgers & BIG city blues, FREE ribs for a friend...

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Tacos Kokopelli
Expatriate

BIG burgers & BIG city blues, FREE ribs for a friend...

Post by Tacos Kokopelli »

Read on to find out how to get free ribs for a friend, and find out all about our new 10th anniversary menu and upcoming events...

http://www.alleycatcafe.biz/events-and- ... -and-wings

StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: BIG burgers & BIG city blues, FREE ribs for a friend...

Post by StroppyChops »

Don't take me seriously, but that sounds like the opening line for a MLM presentation!
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Sraomcheung Ayng
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by Sraomcheung Ayng »

StroppyChops wrote:Don't take me seriously, but that sounds like the opening line for a MLM presentation!
I wouldn't put it past them. The place is, and has always been a dump. The food is crap. Cumin in the burgers to make it taste Mexican? Ugh. The owners and staff are extremely unhygienic. And the cheapskates keep advertising here and the other site, but never have paid a cent. In other words; I don't like them!
Tacos Kokopelli
Expatriate

Post by Tacos Kokopelli »

The place is a dump, nah it's a bit of a dive bar but it's got character. The food is well liked by many customers, and you haven't been in ages because we only used cumin in the burgers back in the days when we used local meat that was a bit lacking in flavor, we now use imported Australian beef. Our staff are trained in good hygiene practices, we have monthly meetings and take time to explain things such as cross-contamination and how germs are spread, and we use cleaning schedules to ensure regular cleaning. Finally we were told we are welcome to post info about events and specials on this site as they see it as in the public interest. Oh, and we don't like you either!
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Alley Cat Cafe wrote: Oh, and we don't like you either!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Alley Cat Cafe wrote:The place is a dump, nah it's a bit of a dive bar but it's got character. The food is well liked by many customers, and you haven't been in ages because we only used cumin in the burgers back in the days when we used local meat that was a bit lacking in flavor, we now use imported Australian beef. Our staff are trained in good hygiene practices, we have monthly meetings and take time to explain things such as cross-contamination and how germs are spread, and we use cleaning schedules to ensure regular cleaning. Finally we were told we are welcome to post info about events and specials on this site as they see it as in the public interest. Oh, and we don't like you either!
We've eaten at ACC a couple of times and loved it - no question about hygiene or food quality, good prices.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I don't eat there all that often as a) it is not really my kind of food and b) I live in the only town worth living in Cambodia. The few times I have been, the food was very good, music was great, service was friendly but a little hit and miss, the toilets were clean. When I do need a hit of cholesterol and I am in PP, I would certainly consider ACC.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

hanno wrote: I live in the only town worth living in Cambodia.
You've moved to Phnom Penh!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic