Amir Khan vs. Manny Pacquiao April 09

Title says it all really...
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Amir Khan vs. Manny Pacquiao April 09

Post by vladimir »

This is just cheap and nasty Vegas-style marketing: it's on! It's off! It may be on...

Eventually suckers will pay huge amounts of dosh to see two idiots pretend to fight/ set up a re-match for even more dosh.

One will claim an injury after the fight, one will buy a new car. The fans lose, the two actors and their pimps rip off people for millions.

Boxing is screwed.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Amir Khan vs. Manny Pacquiao April 09

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

vladimir wrote:This is just cheap and nasty Vegas-style marketing: it's on! It's off! It may be on...

Eventually suckers will pay huge amounts of dosh to see two idiots pretend to fight/ set up a re-match for even more dosh.

One will claim an injury after the fight, one will buy a new car. The fans lose, the two actors and their pimps rip off people for millions.

Boxing is screwed.
Agree there mate, thats why i do Unlicensed Boxing, i take fights as and when i want, i'm no ones puppet other than myself, i'm like a self employed boxer :P i wont get the opportunities to fight at wembly arena or the mgm grant, but i'm at a level where i get paid to fight around the world without all the bullshit, a free holiday and a bit of pocket money, thats good enough for me, next fight is in 4 weeks in Malta, 6 round fight against a top Maltese opponent, then im coming back to the kingdom :Yahoo!:
My next fight in Malta... :evil:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic