15 Reasons Why Cambodia is a Single Man's Paradise

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
lordofmisrule
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: 15 Reasons Why Cambodia is a Single Man's Paradise

Post by lordofmisrule »

Yeah I thought he was mostly fairly accurate, a couple of things I'm not sure I agree totally with but otherwise pretty spot on.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

It's quite true !
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
Woody
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Woody »

Not sure you can live on $1000 a month if you are going into bars and buying everyone lady drinks.
Dermadone223344
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Dermadone223344 »

:shock:
truenorth
Tourist
Canada

Post by truenorth »

I've heard many good things about Cambodia, hoping to one day visit with my guy friends.
smig
Tourist

Post by smig »

Torn between Cambodia or Vietnam on my next trip, never been to either

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

zmth wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:40 pm most of your reasons are correct except ' Khmer women are beautiful ' . True on the average they are less ugly than Philipinos but very few stunners. Perhaps on the average equal to Thais. Also why would one ever say single man's paradise but it would be much more fitting to say single(or married) females paradise. After all who is getting paid ? Does the girl pay you ? Doubt it. It is paradise for the one who is getting paid certainly NOt the one who has to pay. But aside from that issue the other reasons are valid but ofcourse valid for male or female.
Equal to Thais? haven't met any Cambodian girls with twisted thai teeth but they are definitely getting podgy. Thing I like most about Khmer girls is they rarely have tattoos, and thais mostly have tattoos. Sorry, I just don't like tats on girls :bow:
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Woody wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:54 pm Not sure you can live on $1000 a month if you are going into bars and buying everyone lady drinks.
I don't go in lady bars and I can manage on about $850. Once youatrt hitting clubs and chasing girls I doubt you can get away with less than $1500. my ex boss used to regularly do $600 in a lady bar on a binge
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

pczz wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:59 am
Woody wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:54 pm Not sure you can live on $1000 a month if you are going into bars and buying everyone lady drinks.
I don't go in lady bars and I can manage on about $850. Once youatrt hitting clubs and chasing girls I doubt you can get away with less than $1500. my ex boss used to regularly do $600 in a lady bar on a binge
yeah could only live here 100% if i had a missus, my social life is far to costly otherwise
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

things change quickly here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic