Spotted two mormon missionary at Mansion bar on Halloween Day

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Samouth
Expatriate
Posts: 3679
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 13
Location: Phnom Penh
Burundi

Spotted two mormon missionary at Mansion bar on Halloween Day

Post by Samouth » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:14 pm

First i thought they came to catch ghosts as there were so many ghosts out there on that day, but i was wrong. They came to enjoy beers and kissing lol.

Note: They were still in their uniforms with name-tag and stuff.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
User avatar
Digg3r
Expatriate
Posts: 1642
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 8:55 pm
Reputation: 57
Korea North

Re: Spotted two mormon missionary at Mansion bar on Halloween Day

Post by Digg3r » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:16 pm

erm, they were in costume...
Samouth
Expatriate
Posts: 3679
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 13
Location: Phnom Penh
Burundi

Re: Spotted two mormon missionary at Mansion bar on Halloween Day

Post by Samouth » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:19 pm

haha nice costume though, but i am pretty sure that they are real mormon missionary.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 4266
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Reputation: 462
Korea North

Re: Spotted two mormon missionary at Mansion bar on Halloween Day

Post by kiwiincambodia » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:38 pm

They were kissing each other, i thought homosexuality was a sin (according to Mormon scripture)?
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
Samouth
Expatriate
Posts: 3679
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 13
Location: Phnom Penh
Burundi

Re: Spotted two mormon missionary at Mansion bar on Halloween Day

Post by Samouth » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:55 pm

kiwiincambodia wrote:They were kissing each other, i thought homosexuality was a sin (according to Mormon scripture)?
sorry for making it not really clear. They were kissing with girls who came to the parties. Both mormon missionary are men.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 6519
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 1443
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: Spotted two mormon missionary at Mansion bar on Halloween Day

Post by Duncan » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:01 pm

Samouth wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:They were kissing each other, i thought homosexuality was a sin (according to Mormon scripture)?
sorry for making it not really clear. They were kissing with girls who came to the parties. Both mormon missionary are men.
I bet you will be joining the Mormon church soon.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Samouth
Expatriate
Posts: 3679
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 13
Location: Phnom Penh
Burundi

Re: Spotted two mormon missionary at Mansion bar on Halloween Day

Post by Samouth » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:04 pm

Duncan wrote:
Samouth wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:They were kissing each other, i thought homosexuality was a sin (according to Mormon scripture)?
sorry for making it not really clear. They were kissing with girls who came to the parties. Both mormon missionary are men.
I bet you will be joining the Mormon church soon.
i would if i wanted to have free English lessons, but i think i am done with religion. FYI, i don't even like going to temple.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 10598
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Reputation: 1015
Australia

Re: Spotted two mormon missionary at Mansion bar on Halloween Day

Post by StroppyChops » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:07 pm

Digg3r wrote:erm, they were in costume...
Good spot - I didn't even consider this.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Posts: 2511
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 10:17 am
Reputation: 735
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Spotted two mormon missionary at Mansion bar on Halloween Day

Post by Cam Nivag » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:59 pm

StroppyChops wrote:
Digg3r wrote:erm, they were in costume...
Good spot - I didn't even consider this.
Or they were really Mormon missionaries out at a bar Halloween night in their full Mormon garb with name tags getting drunk and making out with chicks.

What were the women dressed like? Slutty pregnant nuns?
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 10598
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Reputation: 1015
Australia

Re: Spotted two mormon missionary at Mansion bar on Halloween Day

Post by StroppyChops » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:10 pm

Cam Nivag wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Digg3r wrote:erm, they were in costume...
Good spot - I didn't even consider this.
Or they were really Mormon missionaries out at a bar Halloween night in their full Mormon garb with name tags getting drunk and making out with chicks.

What were the women dressed like? Slutty pregnant nuns?
That's brilliant - what's that thing Amish kids do before they sign on for life? I'd never considered Halloween as a cover for priests etc. acting up... although, many clearly don't feel the need for a cover.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Isaanbarang and 21 guests