Go Home, Detroit Muscle, You're Drunk, and a Racist Piece of $&#@!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: Go Home, Detroit Muscle, You're Drunk, and a Racist Piece of $&#@!

Post by juansweetpotato »

Anchor Moy wrote:
If there's a crowdfund for a raft out of here,I have a spare plank that I'm willing to donate
Classic lol. Lets hope the Aussies don't pick it up. A vision of the future for LTO's (long term overstayers :hattip: )
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:can u please not use my real name.
Why should I? Lets not forget that you introduced yourself to me only a few posts ago.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:
Why should I? Lets not forget that you introduced yourself to me only a few posts ago.
^ this.

you outed yourself, you cannot take that back now just because you have sobered up.
Looking for that job
Expatriate

Post by Looking for that job »

General Mac, now you get it.....I sniffed him out long ago.
I don't want to say I told you so , but I told you so...................................................................................
Ed Hammer
Expatriate

Post by Ed Hammer »

Looking for that job wrote:General Mac, now you get it.....I sniffed him out long ago.
I don't want to say I told you so , but I told you so...................................................................................
Well said mate! Detroit Muscle is a cunt, he was angry at me as I told him that I was sure I knew his girlfriend in the Biblical sense( I was very very drunk). Image
General Mackevili: I just don't want you littering our forum with your drivel.
Ed Hammer
Expatriate

Post by Ed Hammer »

takeoman wrote:I agree that the General shouldn't have outed him as regards his 440 identity, but one has to admit that it is hilarious that the idiot then comes on here and outs himself.
Wouldn't waste too much sympathy on him though, as has been stated he can't hold his drink and is prone to violence when in his cups. Image
He (Detroit Muscle) outed himself on CEO and posted his name on K440 long time ago ...........GM never outed anyone, otherwise GM would have permanently banned himself
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Ed Hammer wrote:
Looking for that job wrote:General Mac, now you get it.....I sniffed him out long ago.
Well said mate! Travis is a cunt, he was angry at me as I told him that I was sure I knew his girlfriend in the Biblical sense( I was very very drunk). :hattip:
I'm not sure whether to give both of you karma, or take karma away from you (both). :facepalm:
Ed Hammer
Expatriate

Post by Ed Hammer »

Username Taken wrote:
Ed Hammer wrote:
Well said mate! Travis is a cunt, he was angry at me as I told him that I was sure I knew his girlfriend in the Biblical sense( I was very very drunk). :hattip:
I'm not sure whether to give both of you karma, or take karma away from you (both). :facepalm:
:whip: :whip: :please: :please:
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

Username Taken wrote:
Ed Hammer wrote:
Easy to say when you have no means to do either. A career in politics beckons. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
rRcq79SYyl7VcU8saeIQ
Expatriate

Post by rRcq79SYyl7VcU8saeIQ »

can u please stop threatening people... maybe your victims care for your apologies maybe others dont

funny how it works

what goes around comes around
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic