Mondulkiri: German Expat and Owner of Adventure Rider Asia, Reinhard Trippmacher, Arrested for Growing Marijuana Plants

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Mondulkiri: German Expat and Owner of Adventure Rider Asia, Reinhard Trippmacher, Arrested for Growing Marijuana Pla

Post by frank lee bent »

cold weather is bad for piles. makes for a lot of butt hurt.
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Re: Mondulkiri: German Expat and Owner of Adventure Rider Asia, Reinhard Trippmacher, Arrested for Growing Marijuana Pla

Post by Advocatus Diaboli »

General Mackevili wrote:While I am in favour of legalizing marijuana in the States everywhere, I don't think the law makers are doing it based on the fact that it's "harmless."

You might be on the right path here.......the war on drugs is expensive, very expensive...and unsuccessful. The US is literally flooded with that shit. The US needs this money now in order to infiltrate other countries, declare war on them and bomb 'em down. The availability of idiotic drugs makes better soldiers, too ;-)
Rock
Tourist

Post by Rock »

What ??? "His girls" sold ice ????? 8 grams of ice is not a small amount - this is a wholesale dealer amount. Even in the western world you would get busted for that.
His girls?? What are you talking about?? NO some random street dealers they busted... did you read the articles or what?

For the record in the country I come from you only get a fine up to 5g of amphetamine.. this was 8g total for three ppl.. hence my comment only 8g. It is a sucker amount. As I said if they really wanted to do something about the drugs up here they would have busted a some of the major dealers. And for the record again drugs are not a big problem up here, there are not a lot and if there is any for sale it is ice not dope. I don´t even know anyone selling dope up here and I run a bar. I have tourists asking me every week and I always give the same answer - not really anyone selling up here, get your happy fix in PP.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Mondulkiri: German Expat and Owner of Adventure Rider Asia, Reinhard Trippmacher, Arrested for Growing Marij

Post by General Mackevili »

Rock wrote:I don´t even know anyone selling dope up here and I run a bar. I have tourists asking me every week and I always give the same answer - not really anyone selling up here, get your happy fix in PP.
Is it just me, or does anyone else see one hell of a lucrative business opportunity for both Rock and Reinhard?
Imageopcorn:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

It's not a sucker amount my friend. 8 grams equals 400 trips !!!
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

this whole thread is so 1967
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: Mondulkiri: German Expat and Owner of Adventure Rider Asia, Reinhard Trippmacher, Arrested for Growing Marij

General Mackevili wrote: Is it just me, or does anyone else see one hell of a lucrative business opportunity for both Rock and Reinhard?
Imageopcorn:
Well, not too many people are willing to stay in Mondulkiri. If you have the rare opportunity of seeing a tourist you have to drug him in order to make him stay a little longer.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Mondulkiri: German Expat and Owner of Adventure Rider Asia, Reinhard Trippmac...

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:It's not a sucker amount my friend. 8 grams equals 400 trips !!!
400? You must be fucking delusional
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Why ? 15 to 20 mg is the standard street sachet in Cambodia........and that gives you a 3 to 5 days lasting trip.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

the voice of complete ignorance masquerading as knowledge.
possibly brain dead but no junkie.

perhaps it is better to speak of those things you have actual knowledge of than parading your ignorance like the emperor's new clothes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic