Sihanoukville: Foreigner Hits a Cambodian Man With his Tiny Car and Tried to Flee

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.

WHERE WOULD YOU GUESS THE DRIVER OF THE CAR IS FROM?

USA
14%
UK
14%
OZ
5%
NEW ZEALAND
No votes
RUSSIA
14%
FRANCE
5%
GERMANY
14%
SOUTH AFRICA
No votes
I DON'T KNOW, BUT I'M PRETTY SURE HE DOESN'T HAVE A VALID VISA/PASSPORT
36%

Total votes: 22
Shitsville
Tourist

Re: Sihanoukville: Foreigner Hits a Cambodian Man With his Tiny Car and Tried to Flee

Post by Shitsville »

Oh what a laugh
you lot of drunks with new family's
have no idea until you have the same choice to make
I was always going to leave a poor Khmer to die
my email is [email protected] if you want the truth
and the tiny car wasent mine
and he hit me
no license/etc
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Sihanoukville: Foreigner Hits a Cambodian Man With his Tiny Car and Tried to Flee

Post by Username Taken »

Shitsville wrote:Oh what a laugh
and he hit me
no license/etc
Care to expand on that.

Nothing wrong with giving your side of the story and clearing up a load of bollocks. :beer2:
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

I wonder if he was Comfortably Numb until it was Time to Run Like Hell... although it sounds like he has High Hopes of making it about Us and Them.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I thought he said, "I don't know, I was really drunk at the time".
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Shitsville wrote:Oh what a laugh
and he hit me
no license/etc
So...Shitsville, what happened ? Guy came out of nowhere without looking and drove straight into you ? I think we'd believe that.
Never mind, up to you.
I thought the sympathy here was mostly on your side before you called us drunks. Now I'm not sure. It was an awkward way to introduce yourself. But hey, we can't all be friendly, charming and socially skilled. Don't feel too bad. :beer1:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic