Seng Polvithavy, Cambodian Representative at Miss Grand International

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Seng Polvithavy, Cambodian Representative at Miss Grand International

Post by kiwiincambodia »

I honestly don't find her that beautiful. I have seen much more attractive Khmer girls around.

I'm not saying that she is not attractive just there are more attractive "traditional" Khmer women.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

prahkeitouj wrote:wowwww... So beautiful!!! Image Image Image Image Image congrats!!!!
Yes, she is really beautiful. BTW, just ignore what KiwiCambodia said. :lol: :lol:
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: Seng Polvithavy, Cambodian Representative at Miss Grand International

Post by prahkeitouj »

kiwiincambodia wrote:I honestly don't find her that beautiful. I have seen much more attractive Khmer girls around.

I'm not saying that she is not attractive just there are more attractive "traditional" Khmer women.
Who did you refer to Seng Polvithavy or Virginia Prank?

To me, Miss Virginia Prank who is Khmer-American. She has a nice big mouth and oval face with smart eyes. She is perfect to me! Image
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Re: RE: Re: Seng Polvithavy, Cambodian Representative at Miss Grand International

Post by Samouth »

prahkeitouj wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:I honestly don't find her that beautiful. I have seen much more attractive Khmer girls around.

To me, Miss Virginia Prank who is Khmer-American. She has a nice big mouth and oval face with smart eyes. She is perfect to me! Image
Both of them are sros sart ning sopheap reapsa.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

prahkeitouj wrote:

No one in particular.

My point was that I have seen more attractive Khmer women in day to day life.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

kiwiincambodia wrote: No one in particular.

My point was that I have seen more attractive Khmer women in day to day life.
Great! :-)
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Seng Polvithavy, Cambodian Representative at Miss Grand International

Post by prahkeitouj »

Samouth wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:

Both of them are sros sart ning sopheap reapsa.
Yes, agree! :-) :-) :-)
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

All those chicks look kind of goofy. The Cambodian one looks like she has a wonky eye or something.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

John Bingham wrote:Image
All those chicks look kind of goofy. The Cambodian one looks like she has a wonky eye or something.
Is that a milf contest ?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

I wasn't totally joking when I asked if she ever had a penis. And all the other girls have strong features also.

generally these pageants are horror shows anyhow.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic